Pathfinder Kingmaker Adventure Path

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 10, 2018 2:14 am
Hey all, so I've been wanting to give the Kingmaker adventure path a whirl for a LONG time now. It's basically a campaign where you start as level one nobodies on your way to explore an untamed land and end up building and managing a kingdom.

If this sounds like it would be interesting to you, check out the Player's Guide that goes along with the adventure.

Page three of the guide explains a bit of backstory, and the following pages help you figure out where each race and class kind of fits in and gives advice on how to make a character for the campaign.

Let me know if any of you are interested. I do have some requirements, though:

1. This is a team-based campaign, so you have to be a team player.
2. You must be an active member of GP. If I have played with you before and know you to be active and consistent, then you will have higher priority than someone I've never played with before.
3. Be ready to learn! On top of the basic Pathfinder combat and exploration rules, you will now have to learn the kingdom-building rules!
May 10, 2018 3:27 am
Short answer, Yes! I'd love to give this a go, and the Ultimate Campaign book is a personal favorite.
May 10, 2018 10:47 am
Seeing as how the nature of PbP stretches out a game, you keeping it first edition or switching to second once rules are out?
May 10, 2018 1:50 pm
Wow, I wasn't expecting to get a response so quickly on this!
Linus says:
Seeing as how the nature of PbP stretches out a game, you keeping it first edition or switching to second once rules are out?
Probably stick with first edition, especially if we have people playing classes outside of the core books. Though iff the group wanted to switch over once the playtest hits, I'd probably be willing.
May 10, 2018 1:52 pm
I'd love to play, Naatkinson, if there's still room.
May 10, 2018 5:44 pm
I have set up the game and sent out some invites. The four people that have posted up until now + Irvanovich (who I've been PMing about this) will have priority.
May 11, 2018 4:37 am
The game details page didn't have the game's forums associated. Is that just me, or were they not linked yet?
May 11, 2018 4:52 am
So I wonder if that might be a bug. When you Join the game, the page refreshes to update that you're in the game. However, it didn't display the associated forums at first. After closing that window, and then click the game again from the "games" menu option, the forums were linked to the game details page. I'm not sure why it wouldn't load the associated forums to the game details page if the game details page has to refresh when you click Join, but that's what I experienced.
Jun 10, 2018 7:41 pm
Has this game already started? I would like to join if there is still room. I researched the Kingmaker campaign a few years ago. I’m knew to this message board style of play so I’m not sure what GP is but I am looking to post frequently.
Edit: GP "gamers plane" duh. I also clicked the game link and saw that it was closed. Dang it.
Last edited June 10, 2018 7:43 pm
Jun 14, 2018 6:40 pm
Is there still space here?
Jun 14, 2018 6:51 pm
I want to apologize for not responding sooner. This game is actually full up, but I will keep you both in mind should we find the need for another player :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.