Not your average hero

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 17, 2018 12:10 pm
I used to be here two years ago but left suddenly, the usual life and such but I’m back here again, anyway I got the itch to play some dnd after my interest was peaked by my girlfriend who’s friends are into it (hopefully I can get her to play a few games; fingers crossed) but yeah I’m mostly looking for 5e games, preferably ones that aren’t just your only core races ones, hey if that’s your thing no judging I’ve played a few but sometimes it just limits me creative wise (even tho there’s more races now then when I last played) but I like to find races that are different so if anyone has any 5e games that are interested in some dndbeyond races (I’ll happily let them be tweaked by dm if need be) and not just random homebrew ones then I’ll happily join any, writing has been a passion of mine and a creative output for me (I’ll be making my own campaign here too after everything has been ironed out, detail wise), honestly glad to be back and can’t wait to get writing again (:
May 17, 2018 12:21 pm
Welcome back, XIISI!
May 17, 2018 12:24 pm
Welcome back, XIISI! I'm sure you'll be able to find a game to fit your needs.
May 17, 2018 2:00 pm
Welcome back!
May 17, 2018 2:27 pm
Welcome back.
May 17, 2018 4:04 pm
Welcome back!
May 17, 2018 4:30 pm
Is it weird after two years I still remember most of your names, dunno why I had to say that but yeah thanks for the warm welcomes
May 17, 2018 7:28 pm
Welcome back to the site!
May 19, 2018 10:19 am
Welcome (back). :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.