Recruiting: FFG Star Wars - Shards of the Past

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 21, 2018 9:24 pm
Just started a new FFG Star Wars game. This is a campaign I've had in mind for a while, and I'm finally ready to run it. Post interest here and let's get a fun game going :)
Last edited May 21, 2018 9:25 pm
May 21, 2018 9:57 pm
Joress says:
I'd be interested!
You’re in buddy. I love your style in our existing my game. What are you thinking?
May 21, 2018 10:04 pm
I'm interested as well. What era are you doing?
May 21, 2018 10:25 pm
Check out the game ad. Starts about a year before R1 and ANH
May 21, 2018 10:43 pm
Ironically enough I've just had a slew of character ideas. I'm interested.
May 21, 2018 11:19 pm
Ideally I’d want a balanced party of 5 to cover all bases. The amount of ship content will depend on how ship focused the characters are. I want at least one force sensitive character. Backstory wise characters should be existing Rebel agents or EotE types with a bone to pick with the Empire. If I had to shoe horn the game into one of the core books, it’s an Age if Rebellion game.
May 21, 2018 11:22 pm
Hey Bardo, I'd be interested.

A couple of the games I'm involved in have slowed down - like possibly to the point of stopping, so I'm feeling like I have the bandwidth to pick something else up! And I've been waiting for an opportunity to play a Force Sensitive PC for a long time.
May 21, 2018 11:31 pm
I'm definitely interested then, Bardo. I have an idea for a rebel operative or a force sensitive (or both).
May 21, 2018 11:40 pm
I’ll get some game type threads up tomorrow, but until then, what careers/specs were you thinking?
May 21, 2018 11:47 pm
I'm thinking a Chiss Gadgeteer Bounty Hunter named Kharn, possibly later branching into a technician tree, depending on how the campaign ends up playing out.
May 21, 2018 11:59 pm
Greatly interested. Thinking a smuggler pilot or slicer. Which are you lacking and I will build the characyer and post it.
May 22, 2018 12:07 am
Im interested, I had a hired gun bodygaurd that I never got to use in a campaign.
May 22, 2018 12:26 am
Sweet! I think I'm considering a Colonist Performer, or a Soldier Vanguard (maybe Medic, if it's needed). I'm happy to round out the party however needed though.
May 22, 2018 1:25 am
Possibly a Spy career with one or more of the following specializations: Scout, Recruit, Force Sensitive Emergent
May 22, 2018 1:43 am
I'm leaning towards a Force Wizard-type, but there's a lot of different ways to go within that loose "concept"...
May 22, 2018 2:10 am
All the ideas so far look like they would fit.

Just FYI, emsquared, Joress, and Meribson are in due to familiarity from other games. That leaves 2 spots with 3 interested parties. I’ll decide the final roster in a day or two.

@emsquared - Force Wizard is cool. You can even respec when Utimate Power drops :)
May 22, 2018 6:44 am
Heyo! I'd be interested in joining your game as well. Character concept would be someone from a military family who was basically forced into training, but who had to flee the academy due to some strange "luck" that kept happening hinting at the character being Force sensitive and a strange man from something called the "Inquisition" coming knocking...

There's more to it of course but that's the short version before I gotta run to work!
May 22, 2018 5:18 pm
Forum is up!

Elveron, somebox, Ninja_Dano, Silim, I'll make my decision for the last 2 spots later today
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.