Recruiting for a Basic d20 fantasy game.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 25, 2018 4:22 am
What's up guys, I'm looking for 5 players to explore the Basic d20 rules and Custom Character supplement (both free). I've had plenty of PF and 3.5 experience, but wanted to play with creating a multi-genre adventure centered around fantasy, and figured I'd try a different character ruleset to offer the ability to pick up multi-genre abilities (like a mage having computer tech abilities, or a rogue learning to pilot a starship) as the party crashes through different material planes in their grand quest to restore the Pillar of Existence.
May 25, 2018 9:12 am
what's the expected post frequency?
May 25, 2018 11:46 am
Would you take somebody who is completely new to PbP? I have pen and paper experience but haven’t for about twenty years, but no PbP and looking to get into it.
May 25, 2018 1:01 pm
Probably minimum 1 post a day, and absolutely I'm willing to take new players. The system is a bit different from d&d and Pathfinder, mainly in character development, and it's not a commonly used system so it should be a fairly level playing field all around. The game is called Aeternum.
Last edited May 25, 2018 1:11 pm
May 25, 2018 9:48 pm
Ill get reading on the rules soon then! Minimum 1/day is great. Ive been looking to get into a faster game.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.