One Ring Interest?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 28, 2018 9:58 pm
All,

I had a One Ring campaign that petered out (due to my inactivity). I have 1-2 players remaining in it who'd like to continue on, but we need around 4 to have a good go of things. Is anyone else inclined/interested to join in?
May 29, 2018 7:32 am
I'm new here, but interested, having played it on tabletop. Do you have any details on how you run the game?
May 29, 2018 3:24 pm
Am I one of the two?
May 29, 2018 6:36 pm
I have a high level of interest in a One Ring game.
May 31, 2018 4:41 am
Remnant - yes you're one of the two. It'll become 3 if azira wakes up.

Nightlife -- happy to answer questions. Is there something in particular that would help? I'm not sure how to characterize how I run the game (perhaps Remant or Hamish could do that from a player perspective).

Bardo: acknowledged!
May 31, 2018 12:00 pm
I’m up for giving it a bash, as I said previously though I’ve no experiece with the system though so I’d need a bit of hand holding at first (I have picked up the main One Ring rulebook pdf so I should be able to sort a character out without too much trouble)
Jun 1, 2018 3:21 am
(Looks at long list of games running and playing)

(Growls quietly)
Jun 1, 2018 3:38 am
Sure thing, mcneils5! Happy to have you on board if you want to kick the tires of TOR a bit.

Qralloq - I totally understand. I have to keep myself pretty limited at the moment given my work schedule, or I'd get myself overwhelmed.
Jun 1, 2018 1:14 pm
I'm not saying I'm not interested, haha. If you need a fifth, I'd be happy to jump in. A few of my games are winding down, and a few I've joined recently seem slower then expected.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.