Tremere Tzimisce War

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 31, 2018 8:33 pm
Im looking for more players on my campaign involving dark ages vampire the masquerade. It takes place in Eastern Europe, in 1244. The plot is that the Tzimisce and Tremere have come to an all out war in the region. Ventrue have sided with Tremere, and Gangrel and Nosferatu with the Tzimisce other clans splitting on sides. I am allowing many of the blood lines as well as playable characters, we are using V20 DA as our base book, if you're interested message me so I may add you. We have 3 players so far, they are on the Tzimisce side, but I'm interested in having a coterie on both sides, 6 on 6. I am especially looking for those to be on Ventrue and Tremere side. Thank you.
Jun 4, 2018 1:56 pm
Man. Normally I would jump at this, but I'm in way too many games right now
Jun 4, 2018 4:22 pm
Yea, I would love to get in on some Vampire, and have nearly applied to this game like five times now, but a couple things keep me from clicking the button each time; I'm very near capacity at the moment, I don't have the VDA20 book, and also I don't know that PvP is for me... I mean, Vampire always has a little PVP with the jockeying for Boons and subtle social and political manipulations, but out-n-out war changes things a bit it would seem...

I'd love to be able to observe the game, see if it feels right for me? But just can't commit to play yet. Would you be interested in an observer, JackPace? Understand completely if not.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.