[D&D 5e] OOTA Roster Spots (Currently Full)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 1, 2018 12:51 pm
Hello all! I am looking for two intrepid adventurers looking to join some people trying to make their way out of the darkness and into the light!

Details:
Out of the Abyss, character level 6. You would be joining the party partway through the adventure. Currently, they have a cleric, a barbarian, and a wizard. There is a rogue who has been absent from the boards for a few months that will be NPCd along for a bit until he can logically depart.

Please either post here or message me directly if you are interested in joining up! It's currently listed as Closed. I will invite whichever valiant heroes volunteer!
Last edited June 1, 2018 5:52 pm
Jun 1, 2018 3:16 pm
I've played 5e once before. Might have some questions about making a 6th level character right off the hop, but I'd be interested in trying to jump in to this if you are okay with that.
Jun 1, 2018 3:18 pm
I mean...who can say 'No' to a Drama game and still call themselves sane? I volunteer.
Jun 1, 2018 5:51 pm
Woo! I went ahead and sent invites to both of you. Feel free to jump on in and we'll get you squared away. For right now, I'm going to put this one back on "closed" status, but anyone else that comes after, I'll keep you in mind if this game (or others of mine) open up.
Last edited June 1, 2018 5:51 pm
Jun 4, 2018 2:16 pm
I'd be interested in joining up if a spot opens up in this or another 5E game you're running.
Thanks!
Jun 4, 2018 2:23 pm
Please message me if any spots become available, Dramasailor. Thanks!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.