Zelda RPG - short campaign interest ?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 1, 2018 6:30 pm
Hi,

new to this place, I've been homebrewing a zelda-like campaign using the Zelda RPG system.
anyone out there interested in playing a short campaign or two to help me flesh out this world ?
Jun 2, 2018 3:21 am
Oooh, I actually caught this one on the same day! I can't promise much this early in, but I'd be interested in checking out what you've got. Do you have much in the way of materials set up so far?
Jun 2, 2018 8:53 pm
great! I'm glad there's some interest!
I have enough material written to start running a campaign, I've just mostly never run a play-by-post before and I"m interested in seeing how the quests and items balance out and if flow of the story comes together.
what I've got so far is basically a town that'll serve as a home-base for the players and an array of hidden dungeons where all the NPC's have missions of various lengths for the players. what I"m trying to make happen is a campaign where the emphasis is on exploration, helping the townspeople and spacial puzzle solving
I've invited you both to the game page, there's a link to the .PDF which outlines the mechanics and character creation there.
Jun 4, 2018 5:52 pm
If possible i would be interested in this
Jun 9, 2018 1:56 am
I'm interested in this! Do you have the rules on the game page? I'd like to join if there is room.
Last edited June 9, 2018 1:57 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.