Looking for French players for US.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 7, 2018 10:54 pm
Hello,

I've recently started a game of Urban Shadows which is to take place in Montréal for real life friends. I managed to convince 3 of them to play, which I find is a bit short.

I'd like to get 1 more player, but I still have room for 3.

If you understand French, you are welcome. Knowledge of Montréal/the province of Québec is not mandatory, but would surely help.

So far I have a player who made a Vamp and one who will make his character tomorrow.
Jun 8, 2018 1:54 pm
Unfortunately my French is woefully underdeveloped to try playing a game in it. Unless you are focusing very heavily on monkeys that disappear and reappear driving busses or something.
Jun 8, 2018 1:55 pm
Oh, that reminds me.

If you don't own Urban Shadows, it's okay, Magpie Games has made a summary of the basic rules as well as the 10 basic archetype playbooks available for download here.
Last edited June 8, 2018 9:57 pm
Jun 8, 2018 9:58 pm
Dramasailor says:
Unfortunately my French is woefully underdeveloped to try playing a game in it. Unless you are focusing very heavily on monkeys that disappear and reappear driving busses or something.
I'm not entirely sure I want to know where you learned French...
My friends are all pretty comfortable using english as well, so if you want to use this as an opportunity to perfect your French, this could work.
Last edited June 8, 2018 9:59 pm
Jun 8, 2018 10:11 pm
Hah. I took 4 years in high school. The monkey bit is from an early 2000's Eddie Izzard bit where he talks about the useless things high school language classes teach you, such as "the cat is on the table", "the mouse is on the chair", and "the monkey is on the branch". It's worth hunting down for a bit of quick humour.
Jun 20, 2018 4:54 pm
Un de mes joueurs ne répond pas, donc j'ai toujours une place disponible dans ma partie. Si vous êtes intéressés, laissez-moi un mot.
Jun 20, 2018 6:58 pm
Combien de fois par semaine doit-on répondre au jeu?
Jun 21, 2018 6:49 am
J'ai mis 2 post par jour dans la description du jeux, mais je garde ça plus comme un guideline plutôt qu'une obligation. Tu post comme et quand tu peux.
Jun 21, 2018 5:34 pm
D'accord, merci! Je ne devrais probablement pas me joindre à ce moment si je ne peux pas m'engager à suivre le rythme du jeu.
Aug 5, 2018 8:42 am
Je vais faire un re-up de topic. La création de personnage à étée plus lente que prévus et les joueurs sont en train d'assigner leur dettes, donc si vous êtes intéressé et êtes capable de remplir un archétype assez rapidement, je vais être capable de vous rentre dans la partie.

Présentement, nous avons un Vamp, un Aware, et un Revenant. Tout lest autres archétypes sont donc libres.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.