Ederu Chronicles: CYC Thread

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 15, 2018 12:26 am
Figured I'd make a new thread since we're about halfway into Chapter 1; the old "Interest Check" header doesn't really apply.

Ederu Chronicles is a startup fantasy story I began a few months ago, with the intention to put a new spin on the old Choose You Own Adventure format. Instead of playing as "you" and picking choices along the way to guide your character, Ederu Chronicles allows you to begin reading a story from the perspective of one of three possible main characters: Carson, Kendra, or Yoshi.

Carson is a young lad and a bit of a spitfire, who aims to become a master swordsman and true nobility. He is male, straight, with dark features, and a bright choice of clothes to give the impression of the hero he aims to be.

Kendra is a green-eyed young woman of fair features and a wardrobe of lighter, pale colors with bold accents, pansexual, who fled her village during a monster attack to seek help from a stronger kingdom. Unlike Carson, she has no delusions of being a hero, and her powers were trained by the village's most savage warrior, whereas the boy got his training from his father and an old alchemist.

Yoshi has dark hair, hazel eyes, and a light complexion, matched with the cool tones of green, grey, and blue attire. They were trained in an Academy far away, by an elite council of magi, for the sole purpose of defeating the "Ultimate Evil." Isolated from society in this way, they did not come up in the sexual pressures or gender binary standards of most people.

Though a bug is making the story somewhat hard for new readers to find, this was not done by design, and I am working with the admins on fixing that issue. Until such a time, I will be updating this thread frequently as a hopeful measure to draw new eyes. Please follow the "game link" provided and enjoy my story. If you would like to post comments in the adjacent feed, just send a request or a private message, and I'll get you set up.

Game Page Link (where you can sign up to comment): https://gamersplane.com/games/956/
Forum Link (where the actual story is): https://gamersplane.com/forums/2430/
Jul 17, 2018 11:17 pm
I would also like to add that I have started reposting Ederu Chronicles on Wordpress, available at: threeoldestwars.wordpress.com

I will continue posting here, and both sites will be totally free to access, but my loyal fans from Gamer's Plane get to see it here first. This is in an attempt to get as much visibility as possible, so I can make the best story.
Jul 18, 2018 2:38 am
Novel approach (no pun intended).

Good luck!
Jul 18, 2018 2:44 am
Thanks! If you know anyone with a Wordpress account, please spread the word! Every little bit helps.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.