Exigency Character Creation/Character List

load previous
Apr 25, 2016 7:49 pm
Albionest: That's fine, just let me know what name you'd prefer as it's not that hard for me to edit the image text, haha

whipstache: yeah I remembered that feature of the original ability and my idea was that it still applied, with the "spend" version of the aspect being a permanent upgrade, at least until an Exploit (default natural 1) is rolled when using it. I agree that the passive isn't that impressive though so maybe we could change it up and make the permanence a bit better defined while we're at it.

R&R (rest and resupply) mechanics are in a vague state at the moment, but it would make sense if at every resupply area Pudge had the opportunity to craft or augment... something...
Apr 25, 2016 7:52 pm
Cool. I forgot that Exploit meant Nat 1. That seems like a good way/reason for an upgrade to stop working. :)

I like the idea of having an opportunity to mod stuff in R&R. That makes sense logistically. Maybe it still cost me something to do. Like, I don't get the full benefit of the rest, because I spent my time working or something. Just a thought...
Apr 25, 2016 8:26 pm
Hmm. This might be a bit overpowered in practise, but maybe something like:

Passive: When offered the opportunity to perform a Surge or similar healing/recuperating ability in downtime, instead craft a 1-slot Resource (either as a separate Resource or a bonus to an existing one). You can craft multiple Resources but must spend 1EP for every Resource beyond the first.
Apr 27, 2016 4:32 pm
Maybe Sunder, Threaten, Bash? One word. Snappy. Not sure Threaten is that good a choice though.

Also I am completely against a Pudge buff! ... Unless it's used to buff Serana.
Apr 27, 2016 4:40 pm
Actually, Serana's firearm was the first thing i was hoping to boost. :)
Apr 28, 2016 11:00 pm
Moral of this story: the cyborg should always try and stay on the tech's good side!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.