Final Fantasy 7: Adventures in Midgar

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 8, 2018 12:02 am
2  months have passed since the defeat of Sephiroth and Meteor. The world had beeen plunged into the chaotic aftermath of the battle and it was a time of rebuilding and forging new paths. Now, however, a dark force is stirring as people are beginning to become more and more unsettled over weird events happening recently. Will anyone step up and stop it? Or might this truly be the end of the world...?

Anyone who loves final fantasy 7 and rpgs are allowed! There is no restriction on who can join! :) Main aim of the game is to have fun and have a good time, so no need to worry and jump in! :D
Jul 8, 2018 1:56 am
So what game system will this be using?
Jul 8, 2018 3:48 am
kalajel says:
So what game system will this be using?
I am using a d&d 5e system in general, with several changes to the character sheets and such. A link to the rulebook is in the game page if you wanna check it out. :)
Jul 8, 2018 2:00 pm
Hmm, I think I'll pass for this once. Still waiting to see if some of my more slow moving games will end up dying to make more space for me before committing to another game first.

Also, while I have no qualms about D&D5th, I doubt this system would do a FF game justice...
Jul 8, 2018 4:01 pm
The classes seem quite different than 5th edition though. I hope we get more people so we can start!
Jul 8, 2018 6:35 pm
There is a ff system i think its its like the 3rd edition but its not well done.
Jul 8, 2018 6:35 pm
i'm interested but im kinda in the same boat as kalajel :(
Jul 9, 2018 10:59 am
No worries no worries, if the reception is good(which it is so far) I might open even more slots.
Jul 11, 2018 12:31 pm
Hey! So we have 4 slots open atm, is anyone interested to join?
Jul 11, 2018 1:51 pm
Yea, im interested to join, i was mildly hoping the other games would pick up a bit but i don't think they will any time shortly :\
Jul 11, 2018 1:59 pm
CaveJohnson says:
Yea, im interested to join, i was mildly hoping the other games would pick up a bit but i don't think they will any time shortly :\
Would you like to join anyway? XD
Jul 11, 2018 2:39 pm
yes that was my intent behind that i'm sorry
Jul 12, 2018 9:18 am
CaveJohnson says:
yes that was my intent behind that i'm sorry
No it's fine. You can send in an application now if you want :)
Sep 12, 2018 12:09 pm
Hey, shoutout again to anyone who wants to join my game! :))) i have 3 spots left! :)
Sep 12, 2018 12:43 pm
I might be interested. Massive FF fan, to the point of being a mod on an RP site for it, but 7 happens to be my complete blindspot ,so gimme a bit to go through the document and I'll get back to you.
Sep 13, 2018 11:05 am
Ok, thank you! No pressure, feel free to apply if you like! :)
Sep 25, 2018 3:50 pm
I'm reading through the Core Rulebook. Seems to have a nice complexity that reminds me of 3.5 D&D. I'll finish reading it and probably apply with a character. Any roles needed?
Sep 26, 2018 1:26 pm
unique_exemplar says:
I'm reading through the Core Rulebook. Seems to have a nice complexity that reminds me of 3.5 D&D. I'll finish reading it and probably apply with a character. Any roles needed?
As of now, we have no scholar or ranger. We also have no fighter, if those roles are to your liking :)
Sep 26, 2018 1:56 pm
Though I usually go with spellcasters, a ranger appeals to me because of Vincent. Wait, no fighter?? I thought for sure someone would want to be like Cloud or Zack with a great big sword. I'll play around with character creation and see what appeals to me more. Thanks! :)
Sep 27, 2018 11:55 am
unique_exemplar says:
Though I usually go with spellcasters, a ranger appeals to me because of Vincent. Wait, no fighter?? I thought for sure someone would want to be like Cloud or Zack with a great big sword. I'll play around with character creation and see what appeals to me more. Thanks! :)
XD. The buster sword is currently in possession of my npc, Ethan Zemnas, but i hv plans fr it in the future. He's a samurai.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.