Beginners

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 12, 2018 1:53 am
Are there any games for beginners on different systems? I have lots of D&D experience but not much else and am looking to branch out.
Jul 12, 2018 2:49 am
I've seen posts for several over time that advertise to teach people new games. I don't know how successful they are/were or if there are any going on, but I'm sure you'll find something.

Which systems are you interested in learning? Anything specific or generally anything?
Jul 12, 2018 2:50 am
I'll add my two cents, what were interested in trying out?
Jul 12, 2018 4:14 am
Most games I have run have had some or all new-to-the-system players. I've also played in at least a dozen games here that I'd never played before. So yes, keep your eye out and just ask the GM of you're interested in a game, because many expect to, or are willing, to teach, in my experience.
Jul 12, 2018 11:10 am
I’m interested in WoD, anything Star Wars, and just about anything else.
Jul 12, 2018 8:36 pm
Yeah just keep an eye out. I'm running games for Exalted 3E and Red Markets specifically for new players but they're a bit full at the moment.
Jul 13, 2018 6:28 am
My Dungeonslayers game is sort of, kind of for beginners... I mean, the system is rules-lite, so it helps...
Aug 6, 2018 6:09 am
eldritchblast90 says:
I’m interested in WoD, anything Star Wars, and just about anything else.
I'm a veteran storyteller but a new member here looking to try this forum out for a Star Wars game. I've run the story through the table top realm twice already with two different groups and am interested in trying it out in an online form. Yes, I've run the campaign twice already, it was just too much fun :)

I'm looking to use the Fate Accelerated system, which is rules lite and story heavy, meaning (in my hopes) that it is perfect for a play by post game. I've never run an online game before, but I've got a good feeling about it. :) I'm looking for people to be patient with a new PbP GM and am happy to take someone on that wants to try it out as well. Learn together?

Anyone who reads this is also more than welcome to PM me if interested. Setting: Tapani Sector
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tapani_sector/Legends

You do not have permission to post in this thread.