New to the forum

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 18, 2018 7:55 pm
Hi! I'm new to the site, have applied for some games, but haven't received a response yet. I have some experience in DND 5 E, but i'd love to try a Star Wars FFG RPG campaign. If anyone is interested, pm me
Jul 18, 2018 10:08 pm
Welcome to the forums! It won't take long for you to find a game, I'm sure!
Jul 18, 2018 10:14 pm
Welcome welcome! Community here is wonderful! It's easy to find a good D&D 5e game, I'm not super sure about FFG.
Jul 18, 2018 11:43 pm
This is the place to look for games. Keep your eye out for games here and if in a week or two you don't have a game post here. People will usually try to help out :)
Jul 18, 2018 11:54 pm
Oh! I almost forgot. Arina's mega game is a thing with a lot of games in 5e. I think it would be a good way to get into things. Though I think Arina is away for a bit right this moment...
Jul 19, 2018 12:18 am
Welcome EnaPaidi. I'd recommend sending PMs to the GMs of the games to which you applied. It is a courtesy, and some (not all) GMs find it easy to reject unsolicited applications.
Jul 19, 2018 12:43 am
Welcome, be patient, it won’t take long before games pop up. If after awhile nothing happens you can always try posting a LFG (looking for game) post request a specific system or game. Good luck and have fun!
Jul 19, 2018 2:55 am
Welcome EnaPaidi! You'll find a game soon, don't worry! :-)
Jul 19, 2018 4:02 am
Hello and welcome to the site!
Jul 19, 2018 10:44 am
I second the recommendation about PMing the GMs. I don't look at the game details page very much once we get started. I've had it happen a few times where I randomly look and there's an application I hadn't seen.
Jul 19, 2018 12:21 pm
Thanks for the responses! If I judge by my thread it must be a great forum. This post was an indirect way for me to find a game, 'cause I pm'ed some gms days before with no success. Thanks again!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.