Games Tavern Threads not on Front Page

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 21, 2014 12:29 pm
Posts made in the Game Tavern board do not appear on the home page under Latest Posts. Since this is where we advertise games and try to garner interest this might be important to fix. I know I frequently just check the home page for new posts rather than delving into the forum itself.
Oct 21, 2014 1:58 pm
I don't even *see* a Game Tavern board.
Oct 21, 2014 2:20 pm
well that might explain why no one posts in reponse to my game proposals. it should be under game forums with any games you are in. I see games tavern (public), dungeons of the dead (game I am in), and legends (because you made it public, thanks.)
Oct 21, 2014 3:26 pm
I only see Dungeons of the Dead and Legends -- so that definitely explains something!
Oct 21, 2014 4:04 pm
There's no reason you shouldn't see Games Tavern Candi; I'll look into that problem. It's probably related to why its not showing up on the home page; it should.
Oct 21, 2014 4:25 pm
Ok, figured out why you couldn't see the Games Tavern Candi... not sure why, but you didn't get added to the users group. I gotta figure out why that happened. Still looking into the homepage thing.
Oct 21, 2014 4:42 pm
Good to see that you figured that out quick. Not sure why Games Tavern just isn't always visible. I logged out and cannot see it. If someone is just browsing the site and thinking about joining seeing a game announcement might inspire them to join.
Oct 21, 2014 4:58 pm
Figured out and fixed the issue keeping Games Tavern posts from showing up on the home page.
Oct 21, 2014 4:58 pm
You have a good point there Azzorak, I'll consider making that public as well.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.