Any GPers in San Francisco? Or know the area?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 23, 2018 9:42 pm
Hey GP folk! I'm in San Francisco through the end of this week for work, and barring one evening, I have nothing to do! Do you live nearby or know the area? Have suggestions on places I should check out or eat or game? When I was here for my interview with this company, I was super touristy with the northern side of the SF, heading to Sausalito via the ferry and then back across the Golden Gate and then to the NW side of the city. This time around, I'll have evenings, after 5:30-6, and not sure what to hit up. Thoughts?

* Small food edit: I'm vegetarian, though I suspect in a place like SF, that shouldn't be a concern.
Jul 23, 2018 11:38 pm
Dim Sum is great in SF. Find a small place and eat all the things. Great Eastern Restaurant is very popular.
Jul 24, 2018 12:43 am
It's been a few years, but I spent a long week primarily in the Mission with friends. Had a ton of good food all over there but unfortunately the only place I remember the name of was Tartine (a bakery, great for early b-fast, or brunch if you don't mind waiting in line). Also if you like oysters, the Bay is great for that, look to Fisherman's Wharf.
Last edited July 24, 2018 12:45 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.