Nice to Have: Profile blurb.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 28, 2015 4:26 pm
Would it be possible to add an area in the profiles so that users can add a little detail about themselves if they wish? It would be nice to be able to let others know when I'm usually available to post (or other such stuff).
Aug 28, 2015 4:54 pm
Yah, I can do that.
Aug 28, 2015 4:56 pm
Cuz you're awesome!!
Sep 24, 2015 2:07 am
In one of my games I posted when I'm generally available to post. Spaceseeker19 pointed out that this would make a good profile entry so that one can gauge other's availability. So I'm going to toss that onto your already overflowing request list. :-)
Sep 24, 2015 2:53 am
Yeah, I'm reluctant to add to that list. But I noticed that we do enter that location information into the profile already (or at least we can - it's correctly not required); is there an option to make that information visible to others viewing our profiles? I wouldn't be surprised if I'd missed it - I've missed other obvious things about the UI before now!
Sep 24, 2015 4:41 am
Actually, it was put in early for the future when I build the "Find a gamer/group" feature. I'll work on adding it to the main profile, and actually adding the two fields above to it (completely forgot to add the "About Me" field...).

You do not have permission to post in this thread.