LFP: D&D 5E - Adventures in Middle Earth

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 30, 2018 3:20 am
Hey GP!

So, I started a game using Cubicle 7's award winning Adventures in Middle Earth supplement for 5E a few months back. And when I started it, I was mainly trying to see if I could get my friend into PbP. Well, it worked.

Problem is, I had inserted myself as a GMPC as I just wanted to get the game going and didn't want to take a whole lot of time recruiting, as I didn't know how long the game would last. Now that the game has proven to have some legs, I'd like to remove myself from the player-base. That's where you come in. If you have the Adventures in Middle Earth players handbook, and would be interested in playing, apply here.

We're 3rd level (started at 2nd), and we have a Scholar, a Warden, and a Wanderer, so far.

Hope to see you in-game!
Jul 30, 2018 3:32 am
Damn just missed it. Have fun!
Jul 30, 2018 3:37 am
??? Huh, just missed what? I'm still looking for at least 1 new player.

[EDIT] Ah, my bad, I have now increased the player-limit so ppl can actually apply.
Last edited July 30, 2018 3:38 am
Jul 30, 2018 4:16 pm
If you have the AiME phb, then you're in!

Roll up your PC (standard point-buy, 27 pts), up to 3rd level, and apply!

I think I'll take on one more player if there is anyone else out there interested...
Last edited July 30, 2018 4:20 pm
Jul 31, 2018 9:33 am
I’ll join if you’ve still got a slot free....have applied
Jul 31, 2018 5:07 pm
Would have loved to get in on this. Guess it's to late.
Jul 31, 2018 5:24 pm
Hi, Ikiru!

One of my current players is very busy with real-life at the moment. Hasn't been able to post much within the past couple months (and I kind of pressed them into "service" in the first place to help me try to get my buddy into PbP). And I plan on asking them what they want to do, stick around if they can/want to post more moving forward, or bow out if they'll remain busy.

And if they elect to bow out, I will be looking for yet another player. So, I can keep you in mind, as the No. 1 backup?
Jul 31, 2018 10:21 pm
Perfect yes! I'm up for that

You do not have permission to post in this thread.