Pathfinder 2e Playtest

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 1, 2018 8:31 pm
The Pathfinder second edition playtest releases tomorrow, August 2nd. I wanted to see who would be interested in playtesting it with me. This would be for the long haul, so I'd LIKE to give priority to long-time GP players.

We would be playing the Doomsday Dawn adventure path, which was made specifically for the playtest.

Who's in?
Aug 1, 2018 10:01 pm
I am very interested in trying out PF 2E, but I also don't want to hog a spot given that I'm at the max games I set for myself when I joined (3 concurrent games). What to do?

Ok, I hope I don't live to regret this, but if you have an open spot for me, then I'd like to join and try out the new material for PF 2E.
Last edited August 2, 2018 3:38 am
Aug 2, 2018 1:11 pm
Linus says:
I am very interested in trying out PF 2E, but I also don't want to hog a spot given that I'm at the max games I set for myself when I joined (3 concurrent games). What to do?

Ok, I hope I don't live to regret this, but if you have an open spot for me, then I'd like to join and try out the new material for PF 2E.
There's definitely a spot for you :)

Download link is here
Aug 2, 2018 1:13 pm
Excellent, I'm in.
Aug 2, 2018 3:12 pm
Thanks. I've downloaded everything. I'll read through as much as I can this weekend.
Aug 2, 2018 3:25 pm
Everything? It's 434 pages, haha.
Aug 2, 2018 3:29 pm
Lol, I meant rulebook.

Oh man. Just the rulebook is 434 pages! I thought your comment was about all the other stuff. Man this is a boatload of data in this playtest.
Last edited August 2, 2018 3:34 pm
Aug 2, 2018 3:51 pm
I'm in if you still have room left.
Aug 2, 2018 4:03 pm
Linus says:
Lol, I meant rulebook.

Oh man. Just the rulebook is 434 pages! I thought your comment was about all the other stuff. Man this is a boatload of data in this playtest.
Oh yeah, I'm shocked that they've put so much into a playtest!
Ninja_Dano says:
I'm in if you still have room left.
Invited!
Aug 2, 2018 4:28 pm
Sweet, looking forward to it!
Aug 2, 2018 4:53 pm
How does one submit feedback? I was glancing at the rulebook PDF and started reading the introduction. Eight pages in and I found a typo. How would I let them know of said typo?
Aug 2, 2018 5:00 pm
Linus says:
How does one submit feedback? I was glancing at the rulebook PDF and started reading the introduction. Eight pages in and I found a typo. How would I let them know of said typo?
I believe they're going to send out surveys. There may be another way to send feedback and I will let you know if I find it!
Aug 2, 2018 10:00 pm
Still room?
Aug 2, 2018 10:05 pm
I'd be up for giving the playtest a go if we need to start another game of Pathfinder 2E.
Aug 2, 2018 11:07 pm
If there's enough interest, I can start another game
Aug 3, 2018 12:50 am
I would like to play in a game if anyone starts a second one
Aug 3, 2018 12:58 am
There's no more room in the first game, but if at least one more person would like, I can start another game.
Aug 3, 2018 1:53 am
I am definitely interested in this! I was sad I missed the first one around!
Aug 3, 2018 1:54 am
@Naatkinson, I'd imagine this is probably a case of "if you build it, they will come." I'm going to start a game throw it out there. I'm sure there's interest if you start a second game.
Aug 3, 2018 3:10 am
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
@Naatkinson, I'd imagine this is probably a case of "if you build it, they will come." I'm going to start a game throw it out there. I'm sure there's interest if you start a second game.
Nah, if you're happy to handle group # 2, I'll be happy to let you. I'll probably run another somewhere down the line :-)

I just didn't want too many people left out!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.