Custom Character Sheets show HTML

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 1, 2015 3:13 am
I started setting up a custom character sheet that I could add to the library for my End of the World players if need be. After I saved it I went back in to edit it and all of the tags that were added were now showing in the editor box.

Side note: Would it be possible to allow use of the text formatting options on the custom character sheet to more easily create visual segments?
Sep 1, 2015 5:01 am
I didn't want to allow it to show HTML (largely for security issues), but maybe I can let it use the same editor the forums use.

I'm working on a custom character sheet where (like google forms), you can create rows, columns, headers, etc.
Sep 3, 2015 3:27 am
Yeah, I figured you would apply the editor to the textbox so we could bold, underline, etc. Just for custom characters.

I think the bug still shows though, when I go to edit my custom character sheet, the text box shows the HTML break tags.
Sep 3, 2015 3:55 am
Well, not a bug persay... it doesn't remove html, it treats them as plain text, on purpose.
Sep 3, 2015 4:08 am
I know. What I'm saying is I enter in all of my stuff in plain text. New lines and stuff. I save that character and it brings me out to the like final view thing. Then if I click to edit this character again the plain text shows a ton of HTML break tags at the end of every line.
Last edited September 3, 2015 4:08 am
Sep 3, 2015 4:09 am
Oh, its showing the breaks on the edit page... that is a bug. I'll work on it.
Oct 10, 2015 7:23 pm
Wait, this is a bug? The custom sheet has always behaved that way for me (for the very first game I played on GP we used custom sheets). I just always accepted it and never thought to bring it up :-D

You do not have permission to post in this thread.