'Character added' multiple emails

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 1, 2015 7:10 am
Someone added a character to my game, I got 5 emails. It was the same last time (thankfully I can see content now)
Sep 1, 2015 12:50 pm
This might have bene because i kept clicking "add" because nothing on my screen changed. I had to refresh the page to see that my character was pending.
Sep 1, 2015 5:24 pm
That would be a bug. Can you explain further?
Sep 3, 2015 4:06 am
I have had this happen too. If you are on the game page and select your character to add and hit the submit button it doesn't do anything or change. But if you refresh the page it shows that it actually did go.

It also does this when you are in the "Characters" section that lists all of your characters and you fill in the form to add a new character. Hitting the submit button doesn't do anything, but if you refresh the page every submit click has created a new character.
Last edited September 3, 2015 4:06 am
Sep 3, 2015 4:08 am
That's weird, in both cases, it should do something; it's working locally, so I have to figure out why its not working on the site...
Sep 3, 2015 4:10 am
Yeah, the functionality of the button itself is working as expected, it just isn't giving visual feedback.
Sep 3, 2015 4:17 am
Sorry, I meant it should visually do something.
Sep 16, 2015 8:38 pm
I get 2 emails per character added now, which is an improvement. I can also read all the text!
Sep 16, 2015 8:39 pm
I just get duplicate emails at the same time
Sep 16, 2015 9:00 pm
Well, as I haven't fixed the character added bug, I'm gonna say its the same issue :p I'm working on that fix now.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.