Shackled City Looking for Two More Players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 17, 2018 10:10 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for two more players for Shackled City (using the Pathfinder ruleset). We have four now, and are about to get started, but more are always helpful—this campaign is notoriously deadly. Also, more is merrier. ^.^

Here's the link: Shackled City

Best,
LadyBrash
Aug 17, 2018 11:12 pm
Hi LadyBrash,

Looks positively epic. I'd love to play but I have no experience with Pathfinder unfortunately. I have dabbled with 3.5 before. I hear it's similar to that. How similar is it?

EDIT: I just sneaked a peak at the rule set for Pathfinder. Looks quite involved. I'm probably not the right fit.
Last edited August 17, 2018 11:17 pm
Aug 18, 2018 3:16 am
Hey,

I'd be up for joining your group: although I haven't played with the Pathfinder system before, I'm very familiar with all the other D&D game versions (from original redbox to 5e, including AD&D 2e and 3.5), so I should be able to cope with the rules with a little adaptation time (also, always wanted to try Pathfinder. I also happen to have the rule books here with me in pdf format).
I'm very Roleplay-oriented and will be happy to fit into any character class that may be useful in the campaign (although I usually tend to favor rangers or rogue types, I always enjoy the challenge of playing something different...).

PM me if interested and I'll get to make a character right away.
Last edited August 18, 2018 3:17 am
Aug 18, 2018 3:33 am
We've got our two. Thank you! I'll update if spots open up again.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.