Twitch

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 18, 2018 8:38 pm
I just revitalised my Twitch account and have been streaming LOTRO and a little no mans sky so if you twitch yourself, swing by and throw me a follow.

Www.twitch.tv/knifesedgegames
Aug 18, 2018 10:46 pm
Right on, I do a creative stream where I mostly paint and listen to music.

https://www.twitch.tv/justinmakesart
Aug 19, 2018 12:10 am
Oh nice. I’ve thrown you a follow
Aug 19, 2018 3:59 pm
likewise
Aug 20, 2018 4:15 pm
One day, I'll start streaming on the GP twitch channel again...
Aug 20, 2018 5:35 pm
Thrown you guys a follow
Aug 20, 2018 10:18 pm
Ditto here as well!
I run Street Fighter the RPG, two Vampire v20 Sabbat games, and a WEG d6 Star Wars RPG on various nights

HTTP://www.twitch.tv/losttribesgaming

I will happily follow anyone who follows us
Aug 21, 2018 2:04 am
That's cool, your playing RPGs on Twitch, I'm following.

Len

Aug 21, 2018 5:42 am
Keleth says:
That's cool, what do you do on the stream?

Len

Aug 21, 2018 5:43 am
That's awesome Knife!
Aug 21, 2018 4:40 pm
Len says:
Keleth says:
That's cool, what do you do on the stream?
Video games right now, whatever I'm in the mood for by in large, just casual.
Aug 21, 2018 8:03 pm
Sycophant says:
Ditto here as well!
I run Street Fighter the RPG, two Vampire v20 Sabbat games, and a WEG d6 Star Wars RPG on various nights
I was the model for the Sabbat in the first edition of Vampire: The Masquerade! That's where my avatar comes from. Never played the game, though!
Aug 22, 2018 7:34 pm
Sycophant says:
Ditto here as well!

You got it!
Last edited August 22, 2018 7:35 pm
Aug 22, 2018 7:36 pm
McDunno says:
Sycophant says:
Ditto here as well!
I was the model for the Sabbat in the first edition of Vampire: The Masquerade! That's where my avatar comes from. Never played the game, though!
Wow! What a claim to fame. I played First ed when it first released so will have seen that image.
Oct 25, 2018 12:05 pm
I like the game in it.
Jun 22, 2021 9:33 am
I have a twitch too! Millykara
... I will follow you! :-)
Jun 22, 2021 11:44 am
Sycophant says:
Ditto here as well!

I snuck Street Fighter into the multi- year WoD campaign I'd been running when WW first released the Street Fighter RPG. I had a player leave the table briefly when he finally out all the puzzle pieces together and realize that his Brujah character had nearly been taken out by a nascent M.Bison's Psycho Crusher move... In my version of the WoD, the Pentex Corporation stumbled on a mutagen that could transform and enhance a fraction of the population into superhuman fighters and was funding the budding ShadoLoo organization to provide security and cover for the experiment. Bison saw the potential of monopolizing the mutagen once it was perfected and broke away from Pentex's control but not before a Sept of werewolves found out and tried to stop them. The mobilization of the Sept alerted the Camarilla and they sent operatives to investigate. Thus the hilarity began...

It's nice to see someone still running the Street Fighter RPG after all this time!
Jun 23, 2021 8:03 am
I know this thread has only recently resurfaced after a couple years, but I saw it, and was thrilled to see another LotRO player representing ;)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.