Beneath The Stones

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 18, 2018 11:40 pm
So assuming I read correctly and am in the right place, I'm looking for a handful of people to come take a walk through my world. It's just like any other fantasy DnD world. Mostly. Maybe.

If you can dream it we can probably find a way to be it.

It's a world that was devastated once before, and now the past is coming back to haunt it. Will the ghosts of the past save it, or destroy it? Either way it's going to be a ride.
Aug 19, 2018 12:16 am
Shameful that nobody has snapped this up. Are you playing in DnD or some other medium?
Aug 19, 2018 12:20 am
That would be mt bad... DnD, I'm still trying to find my way around here lol It's been a while since I stuck my toes in the water.
Aug 19, 2018 12:40 am
Hi.

What edition? Did you make a game yet?
Aug 19, 2018 12:46 am
yep and 5e.
Aug 19, 2018 2:18 am
Count me in. The prospect of a new fantasy world is enticing. Anything not too spoilery you can divulge about it?
Aug 19, 2018 2:31 am
hey I may have taken the last spot, but I'll cede it to you as I may be stretching myself too thin as it is. I'm already running a game and is about to play in another. And also simultaneously have to juggle finishing up my thesis this fall.

I'll withdraw from the game so you can take my spot WalkerOfSorrow.

EDIT: Done. Have fun! This campaign sounds really intriguing.
Last edited August 19, 2018 2:34 am
Aug 19, 2018 2:58 am
I can adjust it so you can both come in if you want - I'm still trying to figure all the mechanics of this place out lol

Anything not too spoilery?... It looks and lives like most worlds - although literacy is high and dragons are literally things of legend. Mere rumour of a dragon causes panic. Just over 700 years ago there was a massive catastrophe caused by the Ancients - who exactly they were has been pretty much lost to common knowledge because it took people of all races a long time to recover. Think earthquakes, tsunami, volcanic eruptions, the works, all at once. Half of a continent is now a rubble strewn crater where once the largest city of the Ancients rose tall, and few who go into the area ever return.
Aug 19, 2018 4:27 am
Sounds fun! I would love to join in.
Aug 19, 2018 4:53 am
What races/classes are allowed in your world?
Aug 21, 2018 10:21 am
I’ve submitted an application, the setting sounds fun and I’m getting to the point where I can consider getting more games again! Although I just realised that all the slots are accounted for...
Last edited August 21, 2018 10:24 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.