Character Creation Issues

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 2, 2015 4:11 pm
When I go to initially create a character, the "Create" button doesn't seem to do anything. If I refresh the page after hitting the button, the character will be there multiple times (once for each time I hit the button).

When I then delete the extra characters my profile still shows that I've created the number of extra ones.

For example:

I try and create a DnD5E character name "FooBar". Hit the "Create" button and nothing happens. Being an impatient twit, I jam on the button four more times. I then refresh the page and have five "FooBar" characters in my character list. I delete four of them, yet my profile says that I've created five.
Sep 2, 2015 4:12 pm
Which profile says you've created 5?
Sep 2, 2015 4:15 pm
If I click on my avatar, for example it says I've created 19 characters, when I only have 14 characters in my character list. In mine, for example, it says that I've created a Fate character, which I had by accident once, and then promptly deleted it.
Sep 2, 2015 4:27 pm
That's weird... ok.

So I did realize afterwards that I need to lock the button while the page is processing, so I'm working on that, but I'll fix that count issue too.
Sep 3, 2015 8:48 pm
The profile page should now correctly reflect characters.
Sep 3, 2015 9:20 pm
Keleth says:
The profile page should now correctly reflect characters.
And it does. Thank you, Sir!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.