HypCo 2: Electric Boogaloo

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 27, 2018 12:18 am
Hey everyone, so by now I'm sure you've noticed my disappearance but I finally feel not utterly drained and want to go about picking back up this missed hobby. Instead of immediately burning myself out though by trying to jump into the deep end and trying to pick up where I left off, I figured, for myself, that it would be best to start slow. While that means for my previous games still need to remain stagnant for the immediate future, I am back.

And with my return, a new 5e game just for you*! Hopefully this isn't wishful thinking of a tired mind and I can actually commit and get back to some good ol' tabletop and eventually pick back my old games.

*(Those previously affected by my disappearance have first go.)
Aug 27, 2018 12:30 am
I've never started a game at that high a level. I think I'd be interested if you have room.
Aug 27, 2018 1:09 am
Welcome back, my friend!

Len

Aug 27, 2018 1:18 am
Welcome back HypCo!
Aug 27, 2018 5:02 am
Welcome back, HypCo!
Aug 27, 2018 9:04 am
Welcome back!

DMJInactive for 3 months

Aug 27, 2018 9:11 am
Hyp, welcome back. I just peaked in on GP myself this weekend to look around and make brief comms with the crew. Great timing to see your new game page and now this thread. Great title, bro. I've got some guesses and some curiosity about what sort of creepy cool story you are weaving there. I suspect PCs better come correct because it's going to be scary.

I'm shifting back dark offline for another couple of months but wanted to send this one last post to wish you and all of the above well. Good luck on the phased comeback and on the new game - I hope to catch back up with you eventually.

J
Aug 27, 2018 1:21 pm
Hello and re-welcome.

If you ever feel like re-joining my Ravenloft Pathfinder game, Ryjo is still around (we're in the middle of a fight right now).
Aug 27, 2018 1:48 pm
I am fairly new on the site but welcome back! Starting your game at 8th level...I am intrigued and have applied. When you say "WOTC published material" does that include Unearthed Arcana?
Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm
I'm definitely interested, given the title, and it'll be a lot of fun kicking off at that level. I've already submitted a join request - Didn't realize this thread was a thing - But if there's still spots, you can count me in.
Aug 27, 2018 9:08 pm
Welcome back HypCo!
Aug 28, 2018 1:34 am
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! It's good to be back.

Kalajel, I'm definitely interested in reviving Ryjo; however I want to starts thing back up slow and want to focus solely on this. Perhaps in a week or two, I can see where my mind states at and if I feel comfortable taking my old games back on. If you feel he is a bigger burden keeping him in or wish to free up space, or really any reason you feel is a reason, feel free to remove me from the game. Don't feel a need that you have to keep him in or DMpc him if you don't want to. This goes for all the DM's that I am in a game of. My plan is to take up all of my sleeping characters eventually but we'll see what the future holds.

Campeador, published as in any physical books. If you have something specific you've been really wanting to play that comes from WotC but isn't officially published you can ask and I'll check it out.

As of this post, the game is now full. I will keep those I didn't accept as back ups.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.