Warhammer FRP Paths of the Damned SLOT OPEN

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 30, 2018 6:21 pm
For my sins, I'd like to start a new Warhammer campaign based on the second edition series, Paths of the Damned. I'd like to use first edition system, as its what I'm familiar with and I'd like to invite warhammer players from my old game, namely nsanderson and remnant.

Anyone interested?
Last edited October 16, 2018 7:08 am
Aug 31, 2018 2:22 pm
I would be interested but I know that campaign inside and out so it's probably best that I pass :)
Aug 31, 2018 9:52 pm
ok that's 2!

McNeils, my Warhammer time was from way back (hence The Enemy Within) but never played through this one so it'll be interesting for me. Hopefully some more folks will be along soon and show some interest.
Aug 31, 2018 10:11 pm
I'm waffling on this one. I've REALLY wanted to try Warhammer FRP, but I'm in a lot of games, and hate to be so greedy. I'll join if you'll have me, but feel free to pick others first.
Sep 1, 2018 1:02 pm
Ha! Weren't you cutting down on games because you were spending too much time on line Qralloq? :)
Sep 7, 2018 7:21 am
Yep, count me in!. Be good to bring Laurellia out of cryo-stasis! :)
Last edited September 7, 2018 7:25 am
Sep 7, 2018 7:23 am
I think I could consider adding extra games in now. And I’d be totally up for playing two skaven in a trench coat
Sep 7, 2018 11:29 am
ok so roll call

nsanderson
genisisect
simonives
happy_potato
overratedplayer
qralloq

Sounds like a good lineup.

This might take me a little while to get off the ground as I've not run through it before, but be alert for the launch and we'll get characters rolled up soon (a couple have existing characters as this will be a continuation from my Fear the Worst game.)
Sep 10, 2018 6:40 am
overratedplayer says:
Me me me!!
invite sent. Just waiting on you for character creation so let me know if you're not interested anymore as I'll release to someone else.
Sep 10, 2018 9:13 am
Sorry been very busy. If my spots still open can you resend the invite?
Sep 10, 2018 1:58 pm
Here's a link to the game, overratedplayer. WFRP - Paths of the Damned Your invitation is still live in the game.
Oct 1, 2018 9:16 am
Looks like I have one slot open, looking for someone to play a warrior type. No previous knowledge of the system necessary.
Oct 9, 2018 9:21 am
Still looking for more muscle to join this game.
Oct 16, 2018 7:09 am
No Warhammer fans out there want to smash some mutants?
Oct 16, 2018 11:13 am
I'd be interested, but I've GM'd the first book and read through the second :/
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.