Quick NPCs

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 5, 2015 5:10 pm
A feature that would be handy for me would be the ability to, from a game page, generate an NPC that's just a name and portrait so that I can post as the NPC (and tie a face and name to those posts, which would help players remember who NPCs were after months of game time pass between meetings).

Bonus points if the feature is fully developed and there is a section on the game page with my Quick NPCs listed by name and a little check box so I can toggle which ones show up in my "post as" drop down (because I can see it getting mighty crowded if I am running, say, a political campaign with a dozen or more named and recurring NPCS).
Sep 5, 2015 5:41 pm
I actually did intend on adding something that's NPCs with just a name, pic, basic stats, and a notes box. The second part is a neat idea to add to it.
Sep 5, 2015 5:52 pm
Forget basic stats and just add a text field (note box) that can be collapsed like the character sheet boxes and you'd have a suitably generic data structure. If you get into 'basic stats' you'll start getting requests for system-specific implementations.
Sep 16, 2015 12:09 pm
Well, if you use Angular so i guess specific custom directive template to display them, different prototype objects depending on game setting, and storage of data bound to game's ID (child array of NPCS objects). Sounds simple on paper, but actually may need quite alot of doing and planning. But this would be neat feature (i think we discussed this one already before)
Last edited September 16, 2015 12:10 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.