New blood needed in beginner's game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 29, 2018 5:06 pm
Hello everyone,

I need two, possibly 3, replacement players for an introduction game to the Dungeonslayers system which I am running. You can find my game here.
The Dungeonslayers pdf can be found here.

The leaving players are a fighter and a sorcerer, of those two classes or maybe even a wizard might be a good idea for a replacement. We already have 2 scouts, 1 fighter and 1 healer.
Oct 1, 2018 2:35 pm
I'll attempt, it sounds interesting
Oct 1, 2018 2:48 pm
Cool. Welcome abord CaveJohnson!
Oct 9, 2018 11:24 pm
I'm interested, if you're still looking for fresh blood!
Oct 22, 2018 3:48 am
Yes, yes, yes! I love Dungeonslayers!
Oct 22, 2018 2:30 pm
Wanna join? Some of the interested haven't made their characters yet, so I can only assume they changed their mind...
Oct 22, 2018 5:32 pm
I do - I'm totally psyched! What class do you think would fit best? I'm solid on fighters and scouts, but haven't played any magic users except Healers. That said, I'm up for anything. :) Well, not Sorceror, that one just doesn't appeal to me.
Last edited October 22, 2018 5:41 pm
Oct 22, 2018 7:10 pm
Looking over the forums, I can't tell if Feridir and Ulfgar are still in. It looks like the party now is:
Trilly: Scout
Woodroya: Warrior
Netdreath: Warrior
Devin: Healer
____
Feridir: Scout
Ulfgar: Warrior

So it looks like they probably could use some wizarding assistance. How do we post our characters (use the custom template, or...)?
Oct 22, 2018 8:32 pm
I have an idea - If I set up a Fire Beam wizard, could we just retcon me in in place of Eldritch? That way you don't have to find a way to work another new character into the mix?
Oct 22, 2018 10:53 pm
Custom template, yes.

Yeah, I guess we can retcon you as "Eldritch".
Oct 23, 2018 2:01 am
Perfect. I’ve posted her as Romana Czerna (ro-MAH-na CHAIR-na) in my characters list. :)
Oct 23, 2018 4:22 pm
Approved. Cool, just provide me with a picture of your character so I can make a counter for her for the battle maps.
Oct 23, 2018 5:11 pm
Awesome! How do I do that? There should be an image linked to the character, but I can PM you the jpeg. Maybe... actually not sure how to do that.
Last edited October 23, 2018 5:22 pm
Oct 23, 2018 6:56 pm
You have a tool to link images just above the reply box. It's between the text color option and the URL link tool and kind of looks like a polaroid picture.
Nov 2, 2018 4:55 pm
Hello, are you still looking for players? I've never heard of Dungeon Slayers before. I took a quick peek at the PDF you linked and the cover art won me over! I'll continue reading through the rules, but just thought I'd check if there were any openings.

Thanks
Nov 3, 2018 12:49 am
I can always make due with an extra player, yes.
Nov 3, 2018 10:27 am
Awesome. Is the current group in need of a specific class? I'm fine with playing whatever.
Nov 3, 2018 2:43 pm
Not really. WE currentl have 2 fighters, 2 scouts, a healer and a wizard. I guess you could always try a sorcerer...
Nov 3, 2018 2:56 pm
Perfect, that's always been my go to role in games. It will be fun to try in this format. I'll get the character put together today.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.