Dettes dues/Debt tracking

Sep 29, 2018 6:52 pm
Cette section sert à comptabiliser les dettes dues.

This section is used to track and keep tab on debts owed.
Nov 3, 2018 12:19 am
Debts Owed:
I'm helping Suzhen keep a dangerous secret. Suzhen owes me 1 Debt.
I’m trying to save Jake and I keep suffering for it. Jake owes me 2 Debts.
I think I’m protecting Pavel, but it’s really more like they’re protecting me. Pavel owes me 1 debt.
I have been helping Maurice translate texts. Maurice owes me 1 debt.
I have seen Toby die and come back to life. I haven’t told anyone his secrets. Toby owes me 1 debt.

Debts Owing:
Pierre is my go-to when I get into trouble. I owe Pierre 2 Debts.
I think I’m protecting Pavel, but it’s really more like they’re protecting me. I owe Pavel 1 debt.
I bear responsibility for Edouard becoming an Indigo. I owe Edouard 1 debt.
Edouard is helping me keep my demons at bay. I owe Edouard 1 Debt.
I stole something from Suzhen and lost it to the Ordo Draconis. I owe Suzhen 2 1 Debt.
I owe Edouard for his involvement in saving Chretien, when he claimed part of my debt to Suzhen. I owe Edouard 1 debt.
I failed to acquire the knowledge owed to Camelia. I owe Camelia a debt.
I broke my imprisonment and Magalie knows about it. I owe Magalie a debt.
Last edited January 20, 2020 11:06 am
Nov 8, 2018 4:59 am
Playsheet debts:

You're protecting someone from a dark power. They owe you 2 Debts. (Roderick Torres-- An Aware in Montreal whose son Tulione tell me Ventrannia wants badly. This seems different than things they have had me do before. Roderick's boy is only 10. I am not sure I should hand him over, but Roderick owes me big for tugging on my heartstrings.)

Someone is trying to save you and keeps suffering for it. You owe them 2 Debts. (Victoria [Genisisect]-- Romance gone sour with werewolf queen, further potential sour romances)

You have a demon patron who holds the contract for your soul. You owe them 3 Debts.

All debts:

I owe Edouard-- Edouard would have alot of fun doing matchmaking for Jake as (Someone relies on you for their fix. They owe you a Debt). Maybe, since Jake was new in the city, he got refered to Edouard either to find a perfect romance or to "lessen" the hurt feeling of someone.

I owe Victoria two debts-- Romance gone sour with werewolf queen, further potential sour romances

I owe Victoria-- She is helping me keep a dangerous secret.

I owe Dax Hemphill (Fae)-- I didn't know Dax had moved to Montreal. On my first night here, I bumped into him. We got to talking about my situation with my demonic patron and how I would prefer to get out of this, and he hooked me up with a talisman to mislead Ventrannia about my whereabouts every now and then.

Dax Hemphill (Fae) owes me-- Before I was off the police force back in North Carolina, I "lost" some evidence that would have exposed Dax's small-time criminal activities.
Last edited December 3, 2018 10:03 pm
Dec 3, 2018 11:06 pm
Cool. Is Ventrannia your demonic patron?
Dec 4, 2018 3:35 am
kalajel says:
Cool. Is Ventrannia your demonic patron?
That they are.
Dec 7, 2018 5:52 pm
Edouard's web :
* = officially in Vamp's Web

Mortality

Pavel :*
1 debt for getting him out of a pinch in the sewer

Thérèse (Museum) *
1 debt through intimacy move

Amy Bouchard *
1 debt for entering web through intimacy move

Denis Bourassa
[ +- ] 1 debt
Power
Victoria :
1 debt for being responsable for Edouard's transformation Invocation
1 debt for helping keeping the demons at bay.Got a mace for it
1 debt for feeling responsible for losing Suzhen scrolls to the Ordo Draconis

Tobias:
1 debt for getting him into bars
2 1 debts for being the one he rushes into trouble with. (1 of 2 cashed in for Invocation)
1 debt for intimacy move about Edouard family
1 debt for Edouard jumping as backup in the sewers

Lyze Hébert (Not yet in web)
1 debt for informations about upcoming conflicts in the city exchanged for personal information

Wild

Suzhen : *
1 debt for being sent into a trap without understanding the situation. Invocation
1 debt for intimacy moment over Toby's death
1 debt for helping free Chretien traded for Victoria's debt about losing scrol to Ordo
1 debt for intimacy move sharing about her month of depression and ghosting everyone
1 debt from intimacy move about Edouard's family Cashed in for money
1 debt from intimacy move about Suzhen's participation in Vincent massacres. family

Ibn Sadi *
1 debt for getting a peek in Edouard's memories

NIght

Thomas Lebouthillier *
1 debt for entering web through intimacy move
Last edited June 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Dec 7, 2018 5:56 pm
Edouard debts

Wild:

Suzhen :
2 debts for help making sure he his feed regularly
1 debt for not sharing about himself during intimacy move
1 debt from intimacy move about Suzhen's participation in Vincent massacres.

Mortality:

Amy Bouchard
1 debt : For being responsable of her staying in a potentially abusive relationship
1 debt :Le nom MacAlister te dit effectivement quelquechose. Quand tu est originalement devenu un Indigo, tu est tombé sur des Chasseurs da Vamps. Tu y serait resté si Père MacAlister n'était pas intervenus, convainquant les Chasseurs qu'il semblait connaitre que puisque tu te nourrissait d'émotions et ne de chair ou de sang, tes prédations allait être moindre et plus responsable, et donc, tu était "un moindre mal" comparé; aux autres Vamps... Tu lui en doit une pour ça.

Pavel :
2 debts: Someone told you their secrets and you haven’t told anyone about them yet.

Martin Boudreault (Spytronic mystery dude) (Liaison Chasseur Flèche d'argent)
2 debts for bulletproof vest

Power
Lize Hébert, She did some digging around and research on what Indigos were for you when you first became a vampire and were trying to figure out what happened to you. You owe her a Debt for that.

Night
2 dettes Victoria Clarke: une pour être entré dans sa toile, et une pour le service rendu (identifié le voleur du musée)."
Last edited July 23, 2020 10:50 pm
Mar 27, 2019 3:15 am
I just noticed Pavel wasnt in Edouard's web yet, does that mean that him calling for help brought him into the web and created a debt for it?
Mar 27, 2019 4:18 am
I interpret "coming to you" as physically doing so to ask you in person. As such, they physically "enter" your web in order to approach you (think of yourself as the spider at the center of the web). I feel phone calls, text messages, chats, DMs and e-mails are too impersonal for your web to be activated (as I think doing so would activate your web way too often).
Apr 19, 2019 1:23 am
Debts:

Someone told you their secrets and you haven’t told anyone
about them yet. They owe you 2 Debts. -
• Someone thinks they’re protecting you, but it’s really more like
you’re protecting them. You owe each other a Debt. Jake Phillips
• You’re leveraging dirt you have on someone to get their help with
something. You owe them a Debt - Jake Phillips
- Pavel owes a city worker two debts for not calling the police when he was entering the sewer.
Last edited April 19, 2019 3:08 pm
Apr 19, 2019 4:20 am
Okay, cool. Two things though.

1) You need to have two debts with the city worker who spotted you trying to break and entering in the sewers and not only let you go into the sewers, but also did not called the cops on you.

2) You did not called a Debt with Edouard since you did not mention why Édouard owed you like what the rules for US demands. So that Debt still stands (and when you have 2 Debts with someone, you call them 1 at a time).
Aug 4, 2019 1:30 am
Toby's Debts
- Toby has been watching Suzhen's lineage closely, keeping them safe from harm. Suzhen owes Toby a Debt.
- Toby is keeping Chretien safe on Suzhen's behalf. Suzhen owes Toby a Debt.
- Suzhen recovered Toby's body from the morgue. Toby owes her a Debt.
- Suzhen bought Toby a new phone after he lost his. Toby owes her a Debt.
- Victoria has seen Toby die and come back to life. She hasn't told anyone his secrets. Toby owes her a Debt.
- Edouard usually accompanies Toby when he heads straight into danger. Toby owes Edouard a Debt.
- Toby relies on Edouard for his fix. He owes Edouard a Debt.
- Toby and Edouard shared a moment of intimacy. Toby owes Edouard a Debt.
- Edouard came to Toby's aid in the sewers. Toby owes Edouard a Debt.
- Elijah's had a dire prophecy about Toby, but he doesn’t know how to help him...yet. Elijah owes Toby a Debt.
- Toby brought Fabien useful information about the Jacks Mistigris. Fabien owes Toby a Debt.
- Fabien Beliveau lost an important game of poker. He owes Toby a Debt.
- Toby knows that Henry Greenfield and Philipe Poitevin are working together to control the rest of the Council. Philipe owes Toby a Debt.
- Philipe Poitevin owes Toby a Debt via Fabien Beliveau.
- Harold Silverman owes Toby a Debt via Fabien Beliveau.
- Toby knows that Yin Xi Shou has been buying illegal alchemical ingredients on the black market but Toby has not yet told anyone. Yin Xi Shou owes Toby a Debt.
- Yves Langevin released Toby's body from the morgue. Toby owes him a Debt.
- Toby helped Yves investigate a mysterious body at the morgue. Yves owes Toby a Debt.
- Patrice Bérubé helped Toby evade Poitevin's goons. Toby owes him a Debt.
- Toby helped a purveyor of stolen phones hide some bootleg DVDs and CDs from the police. Toby is owed a Debt.
Last edited December 5, 2020 4:30 am
Aug 5, 2019 9:20 am
Suzhen's Debts
(Edouard) Someone knows you betrayed them, but they don’t know the whole story. You owe Edouard a Debt.
(Edouard) Intimacy. Drawn into Edouard's web. You owe Edouard a Debt.
(Victoria) Someone stole something from you and lost it to the Ordo Draconis. Victoria owes you two one Debt. [One Debt transferred to Edouard].
(Toby) Someone is keeping a mortal friend or family member safe on your behalf. You owe Toby a Debt.

(Toby's Debt) Toby has been watching Suzhen's lineage closely, keeping them safe from harm. Suzhen owes Toby two one Debt.
(Victoria's Debt) Victoria is helping Suzhen keep a dangerous secret. Suzhen owes Victoria a Debt.
(Edouard's Debt) Suzhen makes sure Edouard gets fed regularly. He owes Suzhen 2 Debts.
(Edouard's Debt) Intimacy. Edouard did not reveal a secret. He owes Suzhen 1 Debt.
(Toby's Debt) Suzhen bought Toby a new phone. He owes Suzhen a Debt.

[Claude] Identified Claude from Put a Name to a Face, and saved him from two bikers. He owes Suzhen a Debt.
[Henry Greenfield] Acquired archaeological documents for him to find his artifacts. He owes Suzhen a Debt.
[Michel 'The Machette' Bouchard] His bikers saved Suzhen from some skinheads. Suzhen owes him a Debt.
[Ricky Hermanez brothers] Suzhen helped Ricky from some bikers. They owe Suzhen a Debt.
[Yves Langevin] Yves the coroner released Toby's body to her. Suzhen owes him a Debt.
[Lucille Lafortune] Suzhen helped her acquire a trinket for Queen Camellia. They owe Suzhen a Debt.
[Imam Ali] Suzhen saved two of his flock from the Ordo. He owes Suzhen a Debt.
[Imam Ali] Suzhen asked the Imam for information on important religious buildings. Suzhen owes him a Debt.
[Father MacAlister] MacAlister helped her settle into Montreal. She owes him a Debt.
[Philip Poitevin] Suzhen knows some dirt on Poitevin. He owes Suzhen a Debt. (Cashed by Toby)
[Shou Yin Xi] Shou took Suzhen into his confidence. She owes him a Debt.
[Ordo Second] Suzhen will help the Ordo find Fei Lung. Second owes her a Debt.
[Phonestore man] Suzhen and Toby helped the man clear his bootlegs. He owes them a Debt.
OOC:
Updated 10 Feb.
Last edited December 5, 2020 2:32 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.