Modern Day Recruitment (D&D 5e)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 29, 2018 9:09 pm
Hello everyone, my modern day MIB/Hellboy-style campaign is in need of a few more players, who will jump into the game after the current encounter. If you are interested the game details can be found here. New players are welcome, if there are any questions please let me know.
Sep 29, 2018 11:10 pm
I've never played in a modern D&D setting before but it looks like fun. What more can you tell me about your setting and Lock? What party roles are currently unfilled?
Last edited September 29, 2018 11:11 pm
Sep 30, 2018 1:47 am
I want to play. I have the same question. Whats missing from the party
Sep 30, 2018 4:06 am
The setting is LA and the surrounding area in the year 2003, where the fantastical races/magic of D&D is very real, but kept a secret from the mundane world. As an agent of lock you will help enforce this secrecy and root out those who can expose humanity to the truth (basically the MIB). Social encounters, exploration, and combat are the main focuses.

For team composition we currently have one who is undecided (new arrival), a human Kensai monk and two Warforged: a metallic druid and a techno wizard. I'm pretty lax with party comp. and am allowing UA plus the Modern handbook character options. (I thought that was on the game page, whoops.)
Sep 30, 2018 4:20 am
OK, thanks. I'm thinking Kalashtar Lore Bard + some modern flavour who focuses on enchantment and being the party face. Sound OK?
Last edited September 30, 2018 6:03 am
Sep 30, 2018 4:11 pm
Yeah, sounds good.
Sep 30, 2018 5:50 pm
I have been looking for a modern D&D game fr a while now. If there is still space I would love to take part.
Sep 30, 2018 5:58 pm
I would like to play as well if there is a spot open
Sep 30, 2018 10:38 pm
I'm going to have to give up my spot. I am very excited to play in a modern game, but I just have way too many time commitments at the moment. have fun

You do not have permission to post in this thread.