New Around These Parts.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 30, 2018 3:27 am
I posted in the wrong topic and some nice people suggested i make another thread here.

Hello all. I heard about a place where forever DMS like myself could actually be a player in a game. I've been playing around with the game and character creator and i'm excited to get into some games. So introduce yourselves if you like, give me tips on how to use the site and maybe through some invite my way. I started D&D 2e about a decade go and have played/DMed almost every edition. Also a fair bit of other games like Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun, Cypher ect. I'd be game for any anything that isnt D&D 5 since I've been playing it nonstop since D&D Next was announced.
Sep 30, 2018 7:29 am
Welcome to GP. Look to the gamers tavern for new games. Particularly non dnd5e stuff gets posted there. The learning curve in PbP is patience. It moves slowly. Games die. Players drop out. BUT the trade offs can be great. Character and story development can happen in ways IRL games have a hard time achieving. I have experienced roleplaying here that I don't think could happen in my real life games.

Hope you find something soon. If you need help just keep asking.
Sep 30, 2018 9:15 am
Welcome to the community!
Sep 30, 2018 3:16 pm
Hello and welcome!
Sep 30, 2018 5:09 pm
Welcome Deepest_Lore! I hope you do get to find a game where you don't have to GM! You've obviously already found the Games Tavern, and as others have said, it's the best place to get started on your search.
Sep 30, 2018 5:43 pm
Hello, hey there, and welcome :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.