LFG - Learning to Play by Post

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 5, 2018 7:07 pm
Hello There, everyone!

I've been DMing tabletop RPGs for a long time now, but I've never played by post.
As I got older and more responsible, it became harder to get the groups together to play, so I tried to look for alternatives to keep my tables running. Then I got here.
I liked the idea of DMing by post, but first I need to get a feel of how the game's played, so I'm looking for a group that would accept me as a player.

I'm able to play D&D 5th Edition (I can play 3.5 too, but I prefer 5th) and Star Wars FFG.

Many Thanks, and Best Regards,

Nigoki
Last edited October 5, 2018 7:07 pm
Oct 5, 2018 7:26 pm
Welcome aboard, Theres many a games starting and going almost daily it seems. I'll keep ya updated if theres a player in mine that drops. I'm currently running an Adventure's League game. :)
Oct 5, 2018 7:32 pm
CaveJohnson says:
Welcome aboard, Theres many a games starting and going almost daily it seems. I'll keep ya updated if theres a player in mine that drops. I'm currently running an Adventure's League game. :)
Cool!
I'm very interested in AL's games
Oct 5, 2018 8:29 pm
Welcome Nigoki. Yup, lots of 5e gets played here, and many other games, too. New players are almost always welcomed.
Oct 5, 2018 10:51 pm
It's a good atmosphere here -- I think you'll feel quite welcome!
Oct 6, 2018 4:30 pm
Welcome to the community, Nigoki! Glad to have you here!
Oct 7, 2018 2:37 am
Welcome to the site!
Oct 8, 2018 11:01 am
Thanks for the welcoming guys!
This week I'll start browsing some games.
Oct 11, 2018 5:48 am
Welcome! If you need a 5e game, I'm in one called Factions of Cragglerock, not sure if it's full yet. There are not many Star Wars FFG games here actually, but I'm a SWFFG player too and if you like, I can make a SWFFG game after my exams which end on 17th November. :)
Oct 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Vorn369 says:
Welcome! If you need a 5e game, I'm in one called Factions of Cragglerock, not sure if it's full yet. There are not many Star Wars FFG games here actually, but I'm a SWFFG player too and if you like, I can make a SWFFG game after my exams which end on 17th November. :)
Thanks for the tip!
I joined this game! I'm currently working on my character's background.

I'd love to play a Star Wars FFG game also, remember me if you create a game.
Good luck on your exams!
Oct 13, 2018 8:11 am
With how many ffg games I have started playing and how fast they seem to fizzle out, I may have to start thinking of GMing my own game to make sure I see the game played past 15xp. Would need to reread the GM section and then come up with a fun story but it could be fun.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.