A Hobbit/Lord Of the Rings RPG Looking for players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 7, 2018 4:51 am
Hi! I just created a The One Ring rpg game! Looking for players!

https://gamersplane.com/games/1390/
Oct 7, 2018 9:22 pm
I've applied and am looking to make a human wizard character.
Oct 8, 2018 2:17 am
There actually is no wizard class, as I am using Cubicle 7's The One Ring series. However, if it's something you really want, I think we can make something up :)
Oct 8, 2018 3:35 am
Can we join even if our background of LoTR is shoddy at best? Aka, haven't seen the movies in forever, never glanced at the books... lol
Oct 8, 2018 5:10 am
Yeah sure of course! I've actually only watched the movies XD though i watches them all a couple of times. I'm doing during the era between last hobbit movie and the first lotr movie, so it'll mainly be about adventuring around tbh.
Oct 8, 2018 1:41 pm
I've been wanting to play this game for awhile, so thank you for offering to run it.
Oct 8, 2018 11:21 pm
That's a shame. You guys have to read the books. How will you ever know the story of Tom Bombadill? I read the books twice. First time I was in High School and 2nd time was about 35 years later. And the reason I joined this game is because my 8 year old grandson saw it over my shoulder and asked if he could play Gandalf. I was amazed that he even knew who Gandalf was. I told him we couldn't do Gandalf but we could make up another wizard. And I've been explaining to him how wizards have to be scholars because it was so difficult to learn spell that they had to do a lot of research and reading. And that's what scholars do.
Oct 9, 2018 12:16 am
It is a literal crime that they didn't put Tom Bombadil in the movie.
Oct 9, 2018 10:03 am
XD I have the book, but I just havn't had time to read it in my life so far XD. After my exams end in november I actually plan on reading the entire series from simillarion to the last lord of the rings.
Oct 15, 2018 5:32 am
Hey! We still have some spots, would anyone else wish to join this game? :)
Oct 29, 2018 8:29 pm
Vorn, if this is still open, i'd like to get my feet wet in another game :)
Nov 4, 2018 8:26 pm
Same here, I'd be interested if your still looking.
Nov 4, 2018 8:41 pm
I can vouch for Cave. He would be a welcome addition. I don't know Mandroid.
Nov 4, 2018 10:04 pm
I'm new to this type of gaming. Just got into my first game and would like to try more. I think cave is actually in the game i just got in.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.