Looking for a Game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 22, 2018 8:18 pm
Newbie to play by post and am looking for a game to join. I’ll play just about anything, but would prefer to stick with D&D or SWRPG to start with as those are what I am most familiar with at the moment.

Thanks,

Jacob
Oct 22, 2018 9:02 pm
Did you see this LFG? Last I knew, they were still accepting 1 more.
Oct 22, 2018 9:53 pm
I had not. Thanks for the tip!!
Nov 2, 2018 2:36 am
Now that I can log back onto the site, I’m gonna bump this and continue the search. If nothing else maybe I’ll run something but would like to get a play in first to figure the site out a bit.
Nov 2, 2018 4:32 am
I'm afraid I don't really have much to offer. I have a Ravenloft game which I converted to Pathfinder (which is about 95-98-ish % similar to D&D 3.5), a rules-lite old school game called Dungeonslayer 4th edition, and a Powered by the Apocalypse game of urban fantasy called Urban Shadows...

The upside is I can fit a new player in all of them.
Last edited November 2, 2018 4:32 am
Nov 2, 2018 2:20 pm
Not running SW or D&D but I do have one person wanting to play Agents of Oblivion which is a Savage Worlds setting... do you want to play a secret agent for a shadowy organization? Setting is somewhat like X-Files, CoC, MiB, Dresden Files, and Supernatural.
Nov 2, 2018 2:22 pm
I could use one more player in my Hoard of the Dragon Queen 5e game if you're interested :)

Apply here!
Nov 2, 2018 2:46 pm
Thanks for the offers everyone. Decided to apply to the HotDQ game as I’d like to focus on learning the site and not a new system for now.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.