Hidden a Forum From... Myself

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 24, 2018 3:20 am
Okay, I'll bite the bullet. I'm a newbie to play by post, and I've managed to hide an entire forum from myself (and my group in the process). I had read on here that I could create a forum for myself to keep notes and such handy for ready posting and hide it from the players. In attempting to do this, I've gone ahead and locked myself out of one of the forums I'd like to NOT have done so.

Any advice? (help!)
Oct 24, 2018 3:26 am
Can you see the forum from within the Admin Control Panel for the game? And then update the permissions?
Oct 24, 2018 3:27 am
Huh. Didn't know you could do that. In any case, have you checked the Administrative Control Panel? All subforums you've created should show up there and you should be able to change the settings/permissions.
Oct 24, 2018 4:48 am
I can't even see it from the ACP, but I have an old link from an email and was able to access it from there. Still hidden though. :(
Oct 24, 2018 4:56 am
Simkin says:
I can't even see it from the ACP, but I have an old link from an email and was able to access it from there. Still hidden though. :(
Go to the bottom of each hidden thread. There will be a little drop-down that says "Lock Thread". Change that to "Move Thread" and move each one to the 'parent forum'.

If you need help, invite me to the game and give me GM access and I should be able to fix it. :-)
Oct 24, 2018 5:38 am
TOTALLY FIXED IT.

Thank you!!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.