Book 1, Chapter 1: Haunted Fortunes

Oct 29, 2018 8:35 am
Its origin lost to the mists of time, the art of Harrowing (that is, reading one's fortune using a set of tarot cards called a Harrow deck) is an ancient, respected and feared tradition throughout Varisia. Well, maybe not feared by gamblers who use such decks to play a game called Towers, but even that activity is frowned upon by the average Varisian, if not outright considered disrespectful towards a sacred object. Given its importance to those in Korvosa and beyond, pretty much everyone knows that a Harrow deck is made up of 54 cards. Each card symbolizes the six basic abilities of a creature, its moral and ethical stance, and the outlook of events past, present, and future. Most people know the basic meaning or symbolism of each card, but it takes a truly gifted Harrower to interpret them, depending on their positioning during an actual Harrowing.

Sezuram wakes up in his bed abruptly just as dawn breaks. Another nightmare. The story always the same, memories from the time he was accused of murder and expelled from the church of Pharasma. Yet something is different this time. Next to his pillow is a Harrow card.
http://gallery.burrowowl.net/index.php?q=/thumb/28381.jpg
Upon closer inspection, it is the Twin, true neutral card of charisma. The doppelganger represents duality of purpose or identity, or indecision and fence-sitting. Perhaps his own, as he's sat on the fence for quite some time, instead of hunting down the man responsible.

Tider Valomoor finds a similar Harrow card in front of him as he opens his eyes, knelt in prayer at the Temple of Pharasma. Perhaps an answer to his prayers, or a sign from the goddess?
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pathfinder/images/b/be/Harrow_rabbit_prince.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090812005835
His is the Rabbit Prince, chaotic neutral card of dexterity. It represents the caprice of battle, and the prince's broken sword indicates that defeat may come to anyone. The card sometimes represents younger members of royal or noble houses.

Marcus Cole finds the harrow card in one of his pockets, though he's pretty sure he hasn't been close to neither a Harrower or a gambler for quite some time.
http://www.meddlers.ca/Nicholai/DLNTheLocksmith
As he's well aware of, the Locksmith is the lawful neutral card of dexterity. It represents the keys the subject needs to unlock his fate. The card grants the tools needed to unlock some new place, puzzle, or hoard, but provides no information as for the lock itself.

Each card itself is unmarred, but written in bold ink on the back is a short message, identical for each:
I know what Gaedren has done to you. He has wronged me as well. I know where he dwells, yet cannot strike at him. Come to my home at 3 Lancet Street at sunset. Others like you will be there. Gaedren must face his fate and justice must be done.
OOC:
How does everyone react, how do they interpret the Harrow card they found and what do they do?
Oct 29, 2018 6:58 pm
Marcus stares at the card, flipping it back and forth between his fingers, examining both sides. He doesn't remember any subtle bumps or strangers today and he knows this wasn't in his pocket last night. How could this have gotten here. He's picked a few pockets in his day and left a few deliveries without being seen, but it's never really happened to him. It's unsettling. He knows he'll go to the address tonight before he even thinks about it. To figure out who put this on him and why called to him. And, even though he was trying to go straight, revenge on Gaedren shined to him like a moth to a flame.

He sat and thought about the card. If someone planted it on him, then they must have felt some connection between himself and the card. He could see some apparent connections as well. The locksmith doesn't really care about good or evil, but follows the law, or at least it's own set of rules. This was something intrinsic to Marcus as well; he never really worried about what others thought of as right and wrong, but he did have a set of rules which he lived by that almost never let him down. The Locksmith was also very dexterous and it's been few and far between the people with more grace or coordination than Marcus. And it's always been hard to keep him out of a place if he wanted to get in.

All of this rang pretty true to him. He didn't know who thought these things about him, but was looking forward to tonight.
Oct 29, 2018 11:37 pm
In the early light of dawn, Sezuram sat, now fully clothed, on his bed - the card held in both hands. Again and again, the half-orc turned it, from the image to the message and back again. Gaedren. The name caused an unknown, deep and unsettling burning feeling deep within Sezuram's very soul - it called forth images of exile, of a future stolen away, of purpose taken without recourse. The address would be easy to find, surely.

With a simple use of Prestidigitation, the half-orc refreshed his appearance and his clothes, abruptly standing up and stuffing the card into his right pocket - he could feel sparks of magic dancing across his fingers, which he fought down. The people of this city didn't appreciate sorcerers like him, but they may have come to tolerate him if he had been able to dedicate his life to the eradication of any undead threat to them. But with that road barred and blocked, he now lived on the fringes of society, in a ramshackle little room.

Maybe exterminating Gaedren instead would serve as proof that he was an asset, not a liability. Maybe forcing a confession out of him could still regain some status for him with his church. But even if they couldn't, getting revenge would at least get him closure... and maybe a chance to finally move on. He doubted that Pharasma would mind judging THAT rotten soul a bit earlier than natural causes would indicate, either.

With a plan set in mind to follow the instructions this sunset, Sezuram set out to find something edible and a way to kill a bit of time.
Oct 30, 2018 1:07 am
Tider instantly sat up. He was only just learning the basics of temple etiquette (or any form of etiquette), and even if had remembered that whooping for joy in a place of worship was taboo, he likely would not have cared. "This prayer thing really works!" He thought to himself. Tider paused only long enough to bow sheepishly at the attending cleric, before he rushed down the aisle. He makes it halfway to the address before he realizes that it won't be night for several more hours.

Taking a deep breath, Tider slows down. The priests have tried to teach him to think things through. He wasn't good at it but this was a good time to practice. He looked at the Harrow Card. He had never had much time for Harrow Decks, unless of course it was Towers. He briefly wondered who would send him such a strange message, or how they did so. And why the rabbit? Was it the ears? He self consciously touched his own long elf ears before tucking them under his headband. The truth was, he didn’t care all that much who sent him the message or why they sent him a harrow card. Whoever sent him the message wanted bad things to happen to Gaedran Lamm. That was all Tider needed to know. He stuck the card in his headband so that it stuck out at an angle. Perhaps this card was a lucky charm? What else could it be? Either way, Tider needed to kill time. He was sure that there were some fat purses that could be plucked between now and night fall.
Oct 31, 2018 11:14 am
https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/campaigns/35381/assets/408537/Midland.jpg?1420584776

You all spend most of the day around Midland, the cosmopolitan and friendly district most people think when "Korvosa" comes up, since the address is in that area. More specifically, it's in the West Dock area, a rugged ward with barely any residences but an extensive number of warehouses, fish processing facilities, and the remains of a block dedicated solely to meatpacking. As locals, you're well aware that the prevailing winds push the meaty stink of the ward southeast, providing much of High Bridge and Citadel Volshyenek, headquarters of the Korvosan Guard, with unending waves of unpleasantness, so you give that part of Midland a wide berth anyway. It's pretty much the same with the docks, not just because of the buildings but the people too, unwelcome but stubborn followers of Menoth and visitors from the wilds preaching the evils of civilization and urging fishermen and crabbers to release their catches back into the river. A trot through the Slope with its absent-minded academics moving between libraries and museums is much more preferable, as is a walk around Pillar Hill, the most demographically diverse ward in Midland—and indeed, the entire city. Housing both fabulously wealthy merchants in its northern corner, beneath the shadow of Castle Korvosa, and hard-working laborers and longshoremen along the Pillar Wall south of Pillar Hill Boulevard, the ward also claims variety in the races and ethnicities of its residents. Whether it's walking around the shops of Eodred's Walk and the Goldmarket or grabbing a drink at the Bailer's Retreat or the Creaky Hammock, the day slips by and the sun begins to set. You have an appointment to make.
OOC:
I understand people, myself included, have been having issues with the website, whether it's super slow, crashing or not loading at all. Posting this to keep the game going while I wait for iroboang to respond and/or a new applicant to submit a character, since once we start the meeting, it'll be harder to introduce new people. In the meantime, maybe look up a portrait for your character and I should be back within 24h of posting this to continue the story.
Nov 1, 2018 10:05 am
Marcus is the first to arrive on location at 3 Lancet Street, a small, humble home in the West Dock area of Midland. Pushing the unlocked door, he walks into a single cozy chamber that takes up the entire building. The room is filled with a fragrant haze of flowers and strong spice, an aroma that comes from several sticks of incense smoldering in wall-mounted burners that look like butterfly-winged elves. The smoke gives the room a dreamy feel. The walls are draped with brocaded tapestries, one showing a black-skulled beast juggling human hearts, and another showing a pair of angels dancing atop a snow-blasted mountain. A third tapestry on the far wall depicts a tall, hooded figure shrouded in mist, holding a flaming sword in a skeletal hand. Several brightly colored rugs cover the floor, but the room’s only furnishings are a wooden table covered by a bright red throw cloth and several elegant, tall-backed chairs. A basket covered by blue cloth sits under the table, while on the table is a piece of paper, weighed down with a stone paperweight. Cautiously walking in, Marcus puts the paperweight aside and picks up the note to read it. The handwriting seems to be the same as the one on the back of the Harrow card he found, so it's safe to assume the same person wrote both.

"Thank you for coming. I had to step out for a bit, but shall return shortly. Please, have a seat while you wait. The basket under the table contains bread and drink for you."

Taking his eyes off the note, Marcus notices two male figures standing outside the entrance of the house: a half orc and an elf.
Nov 1, 2018 5:13 pm
Seeing the two out the window, Marcus waves them in. If this is an ambush, they aren't part of it. I don't know who would be trying to ambush me other than Gaedren, and this person used his name, so it's probably not him.

Marcus is going to look around the room in more detail while he waits. And he's not going to eat the food.
Nov 1, 2018 5:15 pm
DarK_RaideR sent a note to Sycophant
Nov 1, 2018 7:21 pm
*He awoke from his slumber much like every night since he lost Diona, reliving the moment he found her body in that alleyway. The kill had been fresh and the only kindness Vartan had received was a lacking presence of rats or other eaters of carrion. While it had been over a year now he still dreamt of that moment, that exact moment. He had been able to mentally resist the anxiety and depression it caused through force of will, but much like a wound on the inside of your mouth, it would heal if only you could stop brushing it with your tongue. And Vartan wasn't ready to let it heal completely, a stubborn trait he'd inherited from his father.*

*he slowly rose from his bed to see this.....card laying upon the only table he owned in the small hovel he once shared with her. Someone had been in his home. Despite knowing he owned very little in the way of earthly treasures he still did a mental check down of the items in his home, and what pieces of art he still had. Nothing taken. After washing his face and using the remainder of the water in the bowl to damp down his hair, he got dressed and sat down at the table in 1 of 2 old wooden chairs they had owned, and set out to read this 'card'. He took a deep breath, exhaled slowly as he pulled his long hair back, tying it off with a bit of ornamental cord, and finished getting dressed. Someone wanted him to find this and was quite possibly laying a trap for him. He smiled grimly before he spoke to no one within his vacant home*

"Cross the sea under the concealment of broad daylight....."

*as if that would have made sense to anyone listening he thinks inside his own mind. Time to go visit his mother and collect his things for tonight.....*
Nov 1, 2018 10:15 pm
So it seemed Sezuram was not the first - or last - to arrive this evening. As he walked up to the door, he noticed from the corner of his eye that a young man with far fairer and less rugged features was also heading straight for the same address. More called together to finally hunt down Gaedren? Or more to be lured into a trap and silenced by the rogue? Either way, Gaedren would face justice soon, but in the latter case, they might not all make it out alive. Yet he knew if he came face to face with Pharasma, he could face the goddess without reservation, so when he was beckoned in from the window by a man that had left the door slightly ajar, he did so without hesitation.

As he did so, Sezuram held the door open for the other young man, giving him a short smile that showed the prominent tusks that dominated Sezuram's - for a half-orc - handsome face. Looking at the two men, the sorcerer nodded slightly to greet them. "Hm. I take it neither of you sent the message."

With an eyebrow raised, he looked at the message left behind for them. "Well, seems we're on time, and probably all here to get some payback on the same man, I'd wager. Might as well get to know each other, then. I am called Sezuram, a student of the arcane arts."

Not quite the entire truth, but enough for the moment. As he introduced himself, the half-orc pulled up one of the chairs and the basket of food from under the table, placing it up on top, flicking the blue cloth to the side to reveal whatever the one that called them all left for them, and to potentially have a bite for himself.
Nov 2, 2018 12:48 am
Tider paused for half a moment as the Half-Orc held the door open. He was used to being unwelcome. Having someone invite him in was something of a novelty. Hells, there were probably fewer people who had held open a door for Tider than there were doors that Tider had opened without the owner's knowledge or consent. It isn't until the Half-Orc speaks to him that he remembers to thank him for the invitation. The priests have tried to teach him basic manners, but a lifetime on the streets of Korosova had left him bereft of social graces.

Grabbing a roll in each hand he takes an oversized bite before responding. "I'm Tider," he says around a mouthful of bread. "I'm not a student of anything. But if you're talking about Gaedran Lamm, ya, I'm here to kill him." he pulls the rabbit prince card from his headband and places it on the table. "Did you get one of these?"
Nov 2, 2018 10:29 am
Marcus takes a closer look at the room's furnishings. Considering his invitation came on the back of a Harrowing card, the setup itself feels a lot like a fortune reader's shack should. That might explain the tapestries too, the beast for evil, angels for good and the flaming sword on a skeletal hand for neutrality's balance and judgement.

Sezuram flicks the basket's cloth to find bread and a bottle of wine inside. It's a little stale, as he and Tider get to find out, but filling. The wine itself looks decent, a deep dark red one that's hard to get wrong unless you've left it long enough to turn into vinegar.

It is then that a fourth guest, a half elf, shows up at the door.
OOC:
That would be Vartan, take it away Sycophant
Nov 2, 2018 6:40 pm
*Stepping into the building with out any effort to hide who or what he is (standing upright, no cowl or hood covering him, not walking in any manner to cover the sound of his footsteps), he offers a polite bow with his head and partially bent torso to the two men already assembled. He has long, black hair tied back with some ceremonial looking cord or fancy tie of some kind. Slender of build but perhaps just shy of 6 foot. He wears a strange looking type of armor, layered and reinforced but not from steel or chained links but more like an odd mixture of layered iron and hardered leather. In his right hand he walks with a glaive, well kept and finely crafted blade with some kind of engraving down the shaft. The armor itself looks to be in great condition as well but carries with it the weathering of use and perhaps stories there in.

Having overheard the exchange just prior to stepping into the door, he acknowledges them all despite only having heard two of the names...*

"Konbanwa Tider, Sezuram, and ...other. It would seem we have all been given some kind of summons, yes?"
Nov 5, 2018 11:59 am
Vartan has only taken a few steps inside the house, when an attractive, middle-aged woman enters behind him and shuts the door. From her facial features and slight accent, it's easy to tell she's of Varisian origin. Dressed in simple, but colorful clothes complete with a headband, she does fit the look of a fortune teller you'd expect, given the hut's decoration and overall atmosphere.

https://pathfinderwiki.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/2/28/Zellara_Esmeranda.jpg/250px-Zellara_Esmeranda.jpg

"And Marcus" she says, as if making up for Vartan's hardship in remembering the man's name. "Marcus Cole. You must be Yoshikaga Vartan." She looks at the other two. "Tider Valomoor... and Sezuram. My name is Zellara Esmeranda. Thank you for coming, my friends, and for putting up with my unconventional method of contacting you. I have reason to remain hidden, you see—a vicious man would see great harm done to me if he knew I was reaching out for help. This man has done something terrible to each of you as well. I speak, of course, of Gaedren Lamm, a man whose cruelty and capacity to destroy the lives of those he touches are matched only by his gift for avoiding reprisal. You see, a year ago, his thieves stole this, my Harrow deck, from me" she begins, producing a Harrow deck from her clothes' foldings. As she continues to talk, you can't help but notice her idly shuffling the cards, her skill with the deck obvious as the cards seem to float and dance through her fingers.

"This one is important to me, a heirloom passed down through a dozen generations, and also my sole means of support. When Lamm’s pickpockets stole it, my son Eran tracked them down and returned my deck to me. But Gaedren had him followed, and soon after he left my home, Gaedren’s thugs murdered him. I sought help from the Korvosan Guard, but they turned me away. And so I asked around. I paid bribes. I consulted my harrow deck for advice. And recently, I was rewarded—I found out where Gaedren dwells. He can be found in an old fishery north of here, at Westpier 17, where he trains abducted children to be pickpockets and counts his stolen treasures. But I need your help. I cannot hope to face this man on my own, and the Guard moves so slowly that if they were willing to help, Gaedren would certainly know of their coming well in advance. And even if they arrested him, what guarantee would I have he would be punished? This criminal has evaded the law for decades. But you know of these frustrations as well, for word on the street has it that Gaedren has wronged each of you, too. So there we are. It is time for him to pay."

Not waiting for you to answer yes or no, she takes a seat on the table. "Allow me to provide something to guide you on your way. Free of charge, of course." Zellara deals each a closed card, with Marcus getting the Locksmith, Tider receiving the Rabbit Prince, the Avalanche for Sezuram and The Dance for Vartan. Instinctively, Marcus and Tider reach for the card they received, yet it is not there; somehow it's found its way back to the woman's deck.

https://i.imgur.com/2vjOg7n.jpg?1https://i.imgur.com/wg0zD0i.jpg?1https://i.imgur.com/c5TtDzv.jpg?1https://i.imgur.com/VkUlWJ3.jpg?1

"This first part is called the Choosing and the cards represent you, relative to the reading. I sense two of four hold special importance the way the cards were dealt. You, Marcus, hold the keys to unlock this group's destiny somehow. As for you, Tider, you somehow identify with the Rabbit Prince deep inside you, don't you? You're not surprised he came to you again, even though he is quirky and capricious. He stands for the chaos of melee combat, you know, so may his blessings guard you every time you find yourself in it. I'm not sure why the Avalanche has chosen Sezuram, might be the boiling rage of orcish blood in him or some other power waiting to be unleashed all of a sudden and as for Vartan, I can tell just by looking at him that his Dance is what his moves look like in combat."

The woman returns the cards to her deck and shuffles it again, laying nine new cards in a three by three square in front of her which Harrow readers refer to as 'The Spread'.

https://i.imgur.com/nTZgAS7.jpg?1https://i.imgur.com/ImaH1IK.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/76cYdkg.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/Yy1HgMz.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/rLSmaAz.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/4AU7Ie4.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/FleGBu7.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/vosAvB6.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/qWm8OV5.jpg?1

"The left column of three cards represents the secrets of the past, top to bottom from good to ill. It also represents law, for the past is unchangeable and set in stone. In your case it seems devoid of good, just like the column is devoid of any good-aligned cards. I see the Snakebite on top but given the placing, you were able to avoid the assassin's strike; whether it was a positive mental leap, discovery or formation of a new friendship, it helped you avoid Lamm's venomous influence. For those that have a past near him, I think this card represents how you made the leap away from the man; for those who don't, this card is your discovery that he was the one to blame for your misfortune, the hand that wields the poisoned blade. The Queen Mother is underneath it and at the spot it's meant to be in the Spread, very important that. She knows all but does not reveal anything to anyone who does not show her proper worship, just like you pledged yourself to whoever raised and trained you, be they a master that demands respect or a church that calls for your actual worship. You've noticed the card depicts her as an ant queen; that's because she is fond of the powerless and the underclasses, for they serve her when the more powerful refuse, just like you've come in from the streets to fill in for the Guard's shortcomings. Looking at the darker side of your past I see the Idiot, but given his place in the Spread, his meaning is mixed and with the four of you together it's made more unclear. Were you made to look foolish because of Lamm's actions, or have you been wasting away your time in trifling matters like this old fool on the card, while goblins of guilt and shame kept poking your guts? It matters not, for you are now here to do something about it, and that's how we move to the next column."

"The central column of three cards represents the events of the present. This column also represents neutrality; the present is the sum total of the events of the past yet opens up to the infinite possibilities of the future, and as such is a crossroads between order and entropy. I'm not surprised to see the Survivor up on top and perfectly aligned. Just like you, he has been through a rough ordeal but he has made it through, the ghosts of his fellows who didn't still around him. This card also symbolizes change and rebirth, the one that can only come after a trial by fire. You have the chance to not only deliver justice and get revenge, but also to change through this process, leave your past behind and become someone new or finally put the pain and shadows of the past at rest so you can face the future. That's what the Trumpet symbolizes underneath it I'd say, this new found power, the power of all for of you combined under this common cause now that you've answered the summoning horn. Yet there's a ghost that lingers beside the Empty Throne, a ghost that's gone but still here with you, teaching you important lessons should you choose to listen. You must however set that ghost to peace, for the card itself is misaligned and thus the spirit is restless."

"The right column of three cards represents future events that might, or might not, come to pass. This column also represents by chaos, for the future is not set and anything is possible. Fittingly enough, all of its three cards are partially misaligned, sending mixed signals. The Hidden Truth up here symbolizes the ability to see past the obvious and the banal to a greater truth within. Sometimes this discovery is an esoteric one, sometimes it is a literal find, such as an item revealed within a room, but regardless, it is a card with the power to reveal secrets. Beware of your finding though, for it may end up being to your detriment due to this card's position on the Spread. It sure will stir up trouble I can tell, because the Beating is right underneath it. Looks like you'll find yourself surrounded and in the middle of something greater than yourselves, but in that moment lies hidden strength within, a chance to come together perhaps and become something greater than just the sum of your individual parts. With the Rakshasa sitting down here, the card of dominance and mind control, I would expect someone to trick or command groups of people against you. You can see the creature is sitting serenely upon the back of a slave; this can indicate an exterior force imposing itself upon another being, whether as literal slavery or, more often, mental enslavement to a force or idea. You will find yourselves up against fanaticism and misguided people, but with the card partially misaligned here, you will have a chance to cast off the enslavement in the face of new information that reveals its falsehood or true motives.

Now go."
OOC:
Apologies for the delay, it's been a long update and including images didn't make it any easier. Your characters gain 1 Harrow point each, for more on the rules regarding those check out the OOC subforum
Nov 5, 2018 2:13 pm
Marcus has been standing around the table as Zellera gives the reading. It is a lot to take in, partially because Marcus does not fully believe in Harrow. He's happy that on one hand this wasn't the type of ambush he was expecting. On the other, it seems like he may have been roped into something he didn't sign up for.

He looks around the room and tries to gauge the feelings of the others.

The call to get revenge on Gaedren calls very loudly to him. The beating he received and the end to career needs reciprication and Marcus wasn't one to just let a slight like that go. "First off, I'm sorry about your son. He sounds good and dutiful, and that's a shame. Next, what would you have us do? Kill Gaedren? Steal something from him to replace what you lost? Because that can't be replaced. I'll be one of the first to admit that Gaedren is scum and we'd all probably be better off without him, but why pick a fight with him?"
Nov 5, 2018 3:40 pm
Zellara nods with a sad smile as Marcus offers his condolences for the loss of her son. "I lack the details of what Gaedren has done to each of you, but I know my loss cannot be replaced, only avenged. His death will surely prevent other innocent people from suffering like we all have because of him, though if you're not the chivalrous types, I can at least hope your desire for personal vengeance is as strong as mine. Worry not for the Guard, I don't think they'd get in your way and neither would they mind much if a known criminal turns up dead at some abandoned old fishery."
Nov 5, 2018 6:30 pm
*Vartan doesn't say anything, simply watching and taking in what is being said back and forth. It made sense someone like this, if he was behind his wife's murder, would have struck out at others as well. Those who perceive themselves above reprisal would definitely see their actions as justified. And the story that this Zellara brought up concerning the guards made sense as well. Vartan had experienced as much when Diona was killed. He wasn't important enough to warrant an investigation so his wife's murderer got away with it.*

*Still, what with the fortune telling and the gathering of others he did not know, he wasn't ready to just open up and leave himself exposed. For all he knew at this point one of those assembled could have been involved.*
OOC:
can I make a roll for some kind of insight? Trying to gauge the reaction of the others and discern the honesty of Zellara

Rolls

perception - (1d20+5)

(8) + 5 = 13

Nov 5, 2018 7:54 pm
Sycophant says:
OOC:
can I make a roll for some kind of insight? Trying to gauge the reaction of the others and discern the honesty of Zellara
OOC:
Sure. And for everyone's future use, in order to keep the posts here clean and simple, if you'd like to do something that involves a roll, go ahead and include it in your post anyway. If it's irrelevant or some kind of modifier applies, I'll take it into account when responding.
Nov 5, 2018 8:21 pm
OOC:
Updated original post with the roll. Bonuses are from Wisdom score and racial bonus for half elf
Nov 5, 2018 9:31 pm
Marcus closes his eyes and rubs his furled brows as he thinks. "I think you’re right. The only guardsmen that would care would be the ones he has in his pocket. This really could be a good thing for the city as a whole. And, if you’re right about us Zarella, each of us in general. I know some of what he does at these children’s training camps and heard tales about worse. I’m in, then I can leave all of this in the past."
OOC:
Gotcha on the rolling stuff
load next

Thread locked