Looking for replacement in Ravenloft PF conversion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 30, 2018 10:03 pm
Hello,

Once again, the most terrifying monster of all, real life, has claimed yet another player and his character, so I am stuck looking for yet another replacement.

Info.:
- 6th level character.
- Fast XP progression.
- 2 traits.
- Since this a 3.5 campaign converted to Pathfinder, I am opened to 3rd party options or conversion of 3.5 stuff to PF (I had to do some for the game itself).
Nov 1, 2018 1:50 pm
Oh yeah, almost forgot because of the slow down... game link.
Nov 1, 2018 4:03 pm
I would be interested. Are there any roles/classes that need a specific fill? I have a fondness for tanky builds (paladins in particular for pathfinder, but in Ravenloft, that might be a bad idea).
Last edited November 1, 2018 4:08 pm
Nov 2, 2018 4:29 am
Well, the character who left was a dwarven paladin, so a replacement pally would be nice. Anything which is hyper-specialize in hunting undead is out of the question because it would make the campaign just too ridiculously easy. There's a monk archetype, I forgot the exact name, had I let a player play that, the campaign would've been effectively over...
Nov 2, 2018 1:46 pm
Interesting hook idea. If the dwarf vanished, would it make sense for a member of his order to send someone to look for him? I can crank out a rough draft sheet with a background today.
Nov 2, 2018 2:36 pm
Yeah, that would make sense.
Nov 2, 2018 4:47 pm
Sent a PM your way for a few questions

You do not have permission to post in this thread.