Looking for Title

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 2, 2018 5:32 pm
I don't remember the name, but it had a blue cover....(just kidding)

Is anyone running an RP heavy, rules lite type game? In my gaming life (I've been gaming for about 20 years), I have played D&D 2, 3, 3.5 and 5. Almost all of the White Wolf games, (and some new WoD), Call of Cthulhu (5, 6 and 7), and a smattering of others at various cons.
I'm happy to learn a new system, and as a high school librarian who is running a game club for my students, I'm always looking for new games to teach them too.
Since I am not looking for a specific system, I wasn't sure how to check the available games in this case. Can anyone give me a shout out?

Thank you!
Last edited November 2, 2018 5:45 pm
Nov 2, 2018 6:31 pm
Sounds a bit like FATE to me. RP heavy, rules lite, blue cover. I'm running a FATE Care game now if you're interested.
Nov 2, 2018 6:38 pm
cato says:
Sounds a bit like FATE to me. RP heavy, rules lite, blue cover. I'm running a FATE Care game now if you're interested.
I have the Dresden Files book, would that help me out? Its been sitting on my shelf and I've never gotten to use it.....
Nov 2, 2018 6:41 pm
Btw, following up on what I mentioned in the Discord, my Delta Green game is public (though I don't know how enjoyable it would be for an outsider to read - a lot of it has wound up being in private notes). Regardless, feel free to come peek and see if it's the sort of thing you might want to jump in to when we eventually need new players. In the meantime, happy hunting!
Nov 2, 2018 7:20 pm
The_Librarian says:
I have the Dresden Files book, would that help me out? Its been sitting on my shelf and I've never gotten to use it.....
Aye, that would help. FATE was based off of the Dresden Files game I believe. They took that system and made it generic. The game rules are all online as well:

https://fate-srd.com/fate-core/basics

You do not have permission to post in this thread.