Subscriptions and unread threads

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 6, 2018 12:12 pm
Not sure if it's already been suggested or if it's even achievable given GP's setup (disclaimer:I am clueless when it comes to programming) but it would be nice if we could get an option to view all the threads we've subscribed to. So far, subscribing only sends a notification to my e-mail (usually directly into the spam folder) and I still have to see it, head over to GP and find the thread, so I often end up missing new posts in non-game threads I've commented on and don't regularly check. Having a button on top that takes us to a "view all subscribed threads" page would help see what's new and go to each thread accordingly.
Nov 6, 2018 4:12 pm
This has come up before and will be added. I'm actively working on rewriting the site, and once I restructure the code, it'll be easier to add features like this.
Nov 6, 2018 6:43 pm
there is, especally when you go to manage subs. but i notice some times when you just hit the forums button but it looks like their mostly game fourms so im not sure about non game fourms but manage subs is one i've noticed where its indiviual stuffs. if that helps :D

You do not have permission to post in this thread.