Pathfinder: Strange Aeons

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 7, 2018 3:44 pm
I am considering running the Pathfinder 1e adventure path Strange Aeons. This is a Lovecraftian horror adventure set in the Pathfinder setting of Golarion. If this sounds interesting to you, you can get more information about the adventure from the Player's Guide.

Ideally, I'd like 4-5 players, at least three of which are long-standing and consistent members of the GP community who can commit to posting at least once daily during the work week.

A few caveats!

1. You will have to be willing to accept my hand in deciding some of your character's recent past and what you remember of it as the game progresses.
2. You will have to be willing to deal with dark themes and violence. There will be limits, of course, and anything that makes you uncomfortable can be addressed directly or by a PM to me.
Nov 7, 2018 3:55 pm
I'm a huge fan of Lovecraftian horror, Naatkinson. I'd love to play if you have room.
Nov 7, 2018 4:07 pm
Proud cultist with only a bit of Pathfinder experience reporting for sacrifice, sir!
Nov 7, 2018 4:26 pm
Sounds like we're off to a good start for interest!

A few more caveats that I forgot to mention (I will add them to the main post as well:

1. You will have to be willing to accept my hand in deciding some of your character's recent past and what you remember of it as the game progresses.
2. You will have to be willing to deal with dark themes and violence. There will be limits, of course, and anything that makes you uncomfortable can be addressed directly or by a PM to me.
Nov 7, 2018 4:32 pm
Ninja_Dano looks up in surprise and embarrassment from the pile of unidentifiable... gore... on a hastily constructed altar he constructed to Cthulhu.

"Oh... I, uh... it's not what it looks like. I'm totally not making sacrifices to the Great Old Ones." Chuckling nervously, he continues, "Guess we're the "protagonists" in this one, eh?" Looking down at the mess he made in the forum, he hastily adds, "I'll get this cleaned up right away. My bad, I got excited for Lovecraft."
Nov 7, 2018 4:58 pm
I'm OK with dark themes and violence... also within limits.
Nov 7, 2018 5:34 pm
Is this meant to be just the first Adventure or the entire Adventure Path?
Nov 7, 2018 5:35 pm
DarK_RaideR says:
Is this meant to be just the first Adventure or the entire Adventure Path?
The entire adventure path
Nov 7, 2018 7:12 pm
Oh good, because I've only read a minor snippet of the first adventure to see if I was going to run it for a group of players. If it's the whole thing, I'm 99,9% spoiler-free. I'd be interested to give it a go.
Nov 7, 2018 7:17 pm
I have invited the following:
Ninja_Dano
annex
chief12justice
Fatenori
DarK_RaideR

If anyone one else is interested, please post here and I will keep you in reserve!
Nov 12, 2018 1:38 pm
I am very much interested in this, do send me an invite if something frees up!
Nov 18, 2018 5:36 pm
I would be very interested in playing Pathfinder: Strange Aeons.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.