The Mines Of Mernrihm

load previous
Aug 23, 2019 2:36 pm
Terrian sits to one side, trying to look like he is still resting but mainly just as he's wanting some time to himself. His thoughts keep drifting back to Kervard. Now that he's gone, who am I? What am I? he thinks to himself for maybe the thousandth time. As he rolls over he looks across at where Hiada and Rynojo are and just quietly watches the interaction to take his mind away from the thoughts rattling round his head
Aug 23, 2019 2:53 pm
"You did this?" Her words having a slight bite to them. "Why? I never wanted this. Besides, Mayor Brightburrow can't just appoint someone to be mayor there is a vote that takes place." She sits leaving Rynojo's hand where it is. The feeling being strangely comforting at the moment. She continues. "He would need to die before his term. Even then there is a line of succes...shit." She jumps up and rushes toward the office.
Aug 24, 2019 4:32 am
Rynojo stands quietly as her words sink into him, he only offers a small rub on her back as she sits. He begins to become lost in thought before being thrust back to reality as Hiada takes off. He begins to take off after her before turning to the family she was previously tending to, speaking hastily "Forgive the Captain, she is under a lot of shi...stuff." before continuing after Hiada.
Aug 28, 2019 10:54 am
Seeing Hiada dash off and Rynojo follow quickly after Terrian frowns before sighing and getting up to follow after.
Jul 12, 2021 10:01 pm
When Rynojo and Terrian burst into the room they forst see Hiada standing terrified. Following her gaze you notice the slumped, bloody form of the mayor. He sits in his chair, head lazily hanging over the back, blood pooled under him.
Hiada drops to her knees as Terrian walks over to the desk. He picks up a piece of parchment.
DM_Apexwolf sent a note to mcneils5
Aug 2, 2021 10:06 pm
Terrian looks over the note and just sighs. Glancing at the Captain he gives her a few moments to compose herself as he reaches across to the body of the mayor and gently closes his eyes.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.