Game Posts

load previous
Aug 25, 2016 11:45 pm
Vikent shakes the blood off of his swords, and then wipes them on a goblin jerkin. "What were they protecting that was so valuable to them?"

He begins to poke around the wreckage, looking for child sized hidey-holes, or princely loot.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+0)

(14) = 14

Aug 26, 2016 3:12 am
"Perhaps someone is still alive in the wagon -- recall that the lord of this place sent his family into hiding. We are clearly too late to save this woman, whom I suspect was his wife, but the children might yet be alive?"

Cuon moves towards the carriage, putting his bow away and drawing one of his short swords in case some close combat comes to pass.
Aug 26, 2016 9:56 pm
Tethys notices the glow getting brighter from the headless corpse.
Aug 26, 2016 9:58 pm
lunitar sent a note to szemely
Aug 26, 2016 9:59 pm
"Check this out," Tethys says, indicating the odd glowing. He then bends down to inspect it.

Rolls

Investigation - (1d20+1)

(13) + 1 = 14

Aug 26, 2016 10:02 pm
As Tethys bends down, the blue glow engulfs him and his eyes turn white, in a woman's voice he says "I have called you here to save my children. I cannot live, but you can protect them."

The blue glow shifts from Tethys to the soldiers remains and his eyes open and are white. Tethys goes back to normal.
Aug 27, 2016 5:24 am
"Of course..."

Cuon nods towards the carriage. "Someone other than Tosher want to open this thing up? Perhaps one of the halflings?"
Aug 27, 2016 6:45 pm
Having liberated a good chunk of coinage from the dead goblins Kicsi stands with mouth agape as Tethys is engulfed by a blue glow. "What was that?" she asks, as she rubs her eyes in disbelief.

Cuon's request snaps redirects her attention. Approaching the carriage she nods to Cuon and asks, "Ready?" and without waiting for an answer she flings the door open and jumps back.
Last edited August 27, 2016 6:45 pm
Aug 27, 2016 7:26 pm
Vikent, finding little from his own search, readies himself from what may emerge from the carriage.
Aug 28, 2016 10:24 pm
The soldier speaks, but in the woman's voice, "I have brought you here to take them back with you. We can not alter the past, but this is what happens every time."
Aug 29, 2016 5:07 pm
"I'll go check it out," Tethys says, climbing up and entering the wagon, "Is anyone in here?" he whispers, hoping not to scare anyone who may be in here.
Aug 30, 2016 1:36 am
The door swings open and you see two small shaking bundles hiding under cloaks on the floor in the corner.
Aug 30, 2016 2:39 am
Tethys signals for his companions to cover the bodies as he climbs in, saying gently, "My name is Tethys, your father sent us here to watch over you, do not be afraid.

He climbs further in and gently removes the covering from the shaking figures.
Aug 30, 2016 2:41 am
Tosher chuffs idly. Are they in there or not. All this magic is giving me the creeps, he says, keeping a close eye on the reanimated soldier. Tosher slowly sidles away from the moving corpse.
Sep 3, 2016 3:35 pm
The children look up at Tethys with wide eyes. The girl looks to be about 9 and the boy looks around 6.

"Mom said we will have to go with you. She told us before we left the castle." The girl says.

"Is there really a cow that walks like a person with you?" The little boy asks.
Sep 3, 2016 4:01 pm
Kicsi breaks into uncontrollable giggling and looks Tosher right in the eyes. "Moooooo!!!!"
Sep 3, 2016 4:09 pm
Vikent scratches his head. "This is all very confusing."
Last edited September 3, 2016 4:10 pm
Sep 6, 2016 1:37 pm
Tosher gives Kicsi a dirty look. Then we should go, the sooner we are done with this the sooner we may be able to get to our...where...or when...
Sep 6, 2016 3:28 pm
Tethys smiles kindly at the children, "Yes, there is a cow-man with me. Now come, we must be going before anything else comes to see what's going on here."
Sep 6, 2016 11:10 pm
The children take Tethys' hand and follow him.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.