Game Posts

load previous
Nov 4, 2016 12:27 am
After a long walk, heading down and deeper into the mountains, a stone door comes into view. The door has runes all over it and has a slight glow to it.
Nov 4, 2016 4:03 pm
Vikent eyes the door critically for a moment. "My extensive arcane training tells me that this door has a magical effect on it," he says proudly.
Nov 4, 2016 4:14 pm
The hairs on the back of my neck are telling me that you should go touch it, he says to Vikent, I'll wait here.
Nov 4, 2016 4:22 pm
"Yes, see what you can make of it," Tethys urges his companion, "I'll stay here and watch over the children."
Nov 4, 2016 6:52 pm
Cowards! Kicsi thinks as she stays perfectly still behind Tosher.
Nov 4, 2016 9:12 pm
Cuon smiles and shakes his head. "I'll take a look. I know some things about magic, though not as much as others.." He approaches the door carefully -- staying about five feet away testing to see if the glow provides any warmth or if it's constrained to the runes or if it's generally a glowing door of glowing.
Nov 4, 2016 10:09 pm
It appears to be a magical glowing door of glowing, no heat or sparks.... yet.
Nov 4, 2016 10:16 pm
OOC:
Where's a 10 foot pole when you need one?
Cuon steps a little closer -- close enough to read whatever runes might be there and applies what little knowledge of the arcane he has towards understanding what is before him.

Rolls

Arcana roll (+2) - (1d20+2)

(14) + 2 = 16

Nov 4, 2016 10:22 pm
The runes look to be a protective spell marked upon the door. If you are reading it correctly, it won't hurt you. A cold breeze wisps up behind you.
Nov 5, 2016 8:08 pm
Cuon steps back. "I don't think this will hurt us any -- and it'd be a good idea to get ahead of that freezing wave of whatever it is." That said, he doesn't seem eager to be the one leading the way.
OOC:
All - I'm hopping on a plane to India in a couple hours, I'll be gone for a week. May be able to post, but may not, so seems smart for me to not have Cuon be the one opening the door! Lunitar, please drive my character as you feel appropriate if we hit something where Cuon is needed and I'm MIA.
Nov 6, 2016 2:03 am
With the ever so slight reassurance that it won't kill him, Tosher steps forward and attempts to push the door open.
Nov 7, 2016 10:58 pm
The door pushes hard, but it opens. The runes glow bright for a second, then dim a little. Wall sconces burst into flam inside the door and the room lights up. The room looks like a sitting room right out of the castle. There are several plush chairs and benches. There are three doors leading out from the room. One right, one left, and one ahead.
Nov 8, 2016 12:34 am
Cuon shooes everyone in and then will shut the doors behind him unless someone raises a fush that he should not.
Nov 8, 2016 3:48 am
"Nice! Now kids, where do you think they hide the treasure in here? Get low and look for spiders."

Vikent lunges at the princess, saying "boo!"
Nov 8, 2016 3:45 pm
Tosher walks around to the three different doors, inspecting them visibly for identifying marking or traps.
OOC:
Rolling perception to spot traps, and just to generally notice if these doors give hint to what might be past them.

Rolls

Perception (+0) - (1d20)

(6) = 6

Nov 8, 2016 10:16 pm
The kids run around excitedly. "This is an exact copy of our rooms in the castle!"
They run into separate rooms and come out with toys. "It even has our toys!"

Tosher doesn't see anything, but is a bit distracted by the tots running around.
Nov 9, 2016 3:17 am
OOC:
Did the kids run through the doors that Tosher was inspecting to get the toys?
Nov 11, 2016 12:51 am
Yes two of the doors the kids had disappeared into and returned with toys.
Nov 11, 2016 1:45 am
Kicsi walks over to the kids and asks, "Where does that third door go?"
Nov 13, 2016 10:51 pm
"In the castle it goes to our parents room." They reply giggling
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.