Game Posts

load previous
Nov 11, 2015 10:48 pm
Kicsi will follow Argos into the boat, chirping at him the whole time, trying to get him to break his stoic silence.
Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am
Each of you get into the longboat one way or the other. The crewmen row towards shore. Underneath the boat you occasionaly see large shadows swim by, and once you feel something nudge the boat. The crewmen deftly dodge jagged rocks and pull up on the sandy beach. They get out and steady the boat allowing for departure.

"We will await your return." The one wearing the red shirt says.

Their is a small beach that ends directly in trees. You can see a small worn path leading into the woods, it appears to be used frequently. The path winds south and west away from Quantus towards the mountains.
Nov 17, 2015 3:58 am
"I have some skill in navigating the wilderness -- though, less in the forest I'll admit." Cuon offers. "Either way, I can take point and scout ahead if that's valuable. Otherwise, perhaps I can station myself to the rear where my bow can provide covering fire if we need it."
Nov 17, 2015 4:03 am
"I could take lead if you'd like, I grew up and trained in the forest. You can take rear guard, I'd feel better with a good archer at my back," Tethys responds to Cuon.
Nov 17, 2015 4:09 am
Pulling up the hood on her cloak Kicsi offers to fall in behind Tethys.
Nov 17, 2015 4:20 am
Cuon nods to Tethys, "An excellent suggestion. I bow to your greater experience in forests. Oddly enough, plains are my thing." He settles in towards the rear of the group, ensures he has an arrow easily at hand and looks and listens, mindful of the sounds of nature.
Nov 18, 2015 11:07 pm
The path into the forest is well worn and it looks ancient, almost as if the trees and plants have pulled away and leave a clear path into the heart of the woods.
Nov 19, 2015 12:12 am
Tethys leads the way down the trail, watching for any danger and looking for any danger or sign on the wild elves.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+6)

(5) + 6 = 11

Survival - (1d20+4)

(2) + 4 = 6

Nov 19, 2015 12:14 am
Kicsi will keep five to ten feet behind Tethys an attempt to stay hidden in whatever cover/shadows there may be.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+5)

(3) + 5 = 8

Perception - (1d20+2)

(8) + 2 = 10

Nov 19, 2015 12:35 am
The forest is alive with sounds of birds and animals, you don't hear anything out of the ordinary, nor see anything. The path is hard packed and shows no signs of foot traffic.
Nov 19, 2015 1:00 am
Vikent merrily follows Tethys and Kicsi, keeping an eye out for interesting things.
Nov 23, 2015 4:26 pm
Tethys continues leading the party down the path, thoroughly enjoying being in a forest once again even if it's not under ideal circumstances.

Rolls

Survival - (1d20+4)

(5) + 4 = 9

Perception - (1d20+6)

(9) + 6 = 15

Nov 24, 2015 11:46 pm
The path winds and curves, it's not easy to tell which direction you are going as the canopy overhead lets just enough light through to see. You see no signs of any life other than normal woodland creatures until you round a corner. You see an old and long cold fire ring in a small clearing. The rocks around the fire ring are moss covered and have not been occupied in sometime. It seems that the sun must be getting lower in the sky, because the forest is steadily getting darker.
Nov 24, 2015 11:53 pm
"Perhaps a rest is in order, yes?"
Nov 25, 2015 12:06 am
Tethys nods to Kicsi's suggestion, "Yes, this would be a perfect opportunity to take a rest."
Nov 25, 2015 12:17 am
Kicsi will take a stealthy walk about the perimeter and check out the surroundings - keeping a sharp eye out for some wood to get a fire going. "Going to take a walk about, see what's around."

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+5)

(15) + 5 = 20

Perception - (1d20+2)

(6) + 2 = 8

Nov 25, 2015 12:54 am
You quietly walk out of the clearing, pass a small amount of dead branches and pine cones. A squirrel barks at you for taking his pine cones.
Dec 1, 2015 10:04 pm
The woods sound like all woods usually do. You can hear the wind blow through the trees and some rustling of sticks and branches from small woodland creatures. The paths are free from debris and look like they were once well traveled, but the moss coating things makes it appear that this has been a long forgotten area.
Dec 5, 2015 2:10 pm
Vikent, not really at home in the wilderness, takes the time to try and gleam information from their surroundings. Still he enjoys the walk after the long voyage, and feels that his companions are quite capable of scaring off any typical threat. What were we after? Some wild and crazy elves? Probably won't even see them coming.

Rolls

Nature roll - (1d20+2)

(12) + 2 = 14

Perception - (1d20+0)

(8) = 8

Dec 7, 2015 12:30 am
Vikent doesn't really get too much more information, the path does appear to be magical in some aspects to keep it clear and open, but doesn't look to have been used in sometime.

Kicsi comes walking back in with an armful of dry wood.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.