Game Posts

load previous
Dec 7, 2015 11:39 pm
Tethys shrugs and moves over to the campsite, getting a fire started and sitting down to rest his feet.
Dec 9, 2015 12:32 am
The fire warms both your bodies and your spirits. You all feel oddly at peace here.
Dec 11, 2015 1:09 am
Suddenly at ease, the halfling gladiator stretches out and chews on a dry stick. He pulls nods to each of the others.

"This be a magical place, no doubts. Those wild elves work, right? Well, let's not all of us rest our eyes at the same time. Who knows what fell enchantments guard these folk."

He stands up, stretching some more, and then exits the firelight so that his eyes adjust to the rising darkness. "I'll take first watch."
Dec 11, 2015 1:13 am
"Excellent! Thanks, Vikent! Kicsi says as she rolls out her bedroll at a choice location next the fire. "Let me know when you're done and I'll take over."
Dec 15, 2015 11:31 pm
Within minutes everyone in the party falls asleep. Vikent lasts a few more minutes after them, but his eyes grow too heavy and he finally drifts off to sleep.

You all dream of the clearing you are in, but it has vibrant colors and is filled with the scent of flowers. The trees themselves turn and you see the limbs stretch and move. Eyes open on the trunk and blink several times. Mouths open in what looks like a yawn.

A maple tree turns to a cherry tree, "Who are these that come into our glade? It has been long since we have had visitors. They do not appear to be loggers, they only took enough dead wood to warm themselves."

The cherry tree replies, "They wear the colors of Justarius, he has no qualms with the forests."

A birch tree interrupts, "I think he may know what happened to Valina though. He is all that I sense. Valina and her children are gone."

"Well, let us not be rude. We need to greet our guests and maybe have a palaver with them." An old, creaking oak says. "Welcome guests, are you here as friends of the forest?"

You can see each other, and this feels like no dream.
Dec 21, 2015 4:23 pm
Tethys sweeps a low bow, "Greetings, wise ones. I am Tethys Moonseer, druid and humble servant of nature. May I ask how we came to be speaking to you here?"
Dec 21, 2015 5:06 pm
Kicsi sits up, rubbing her eyes as she looks around trying to determine what is really happening.

Rolls

Insight - (1d20+2)

(3) + 2 = 5

Dec 22, 2015 1:48 am
"You slumbered in our grove, so we were able to come to you. Are you all servants of nature?" The old oak asks.
Dec 22, 2015 1:49 am
Kicsi gleams nothing, it all seems real to her.
Dec 22, 2015 3:58 am
Vikent considers lying to the trees, and stands up, but finds his quick tongue stilled. He bows his head. "I am no servant of nature, but no foe either. We come with no intention of harm to your beautiful forest."
Dec 22, 2015 4:48 am
"I am indeed a friend of the forest and servant of nature!" Kicsi answers, not quite sure if either is really true.
Last edited December 22, 2015 4:48 am
Dec 22, 2015 10:59 am
"Are you here for spiritual healing? Seeking knowledge perhaps? Or something else?" He replies.
Dec 28, 2015 5:42 pm
"We come here seeking a bow that the elves in this region are said to own at this time," Tethys answers the ancient truthfully.
Dec 28, 2015 11:32 pm
"The elf you seek is Galius. He has not had visitors for quite some time. He came here seeking solace and solitude. After much discussion, we allowed this." He replies.
Dec 29, 2015 3:51 pm
Cuon frowns, "Were we not under the impression it was in the possession of some dwarves in the region?"
Dec 30, 2015 12:35 am
Tethys looks at Cuon oddly, Could he really have forgotten so soon?

He turns back to the trees, "And where might we find this Galius that you speak of?"
Dec 30, 2015 12:40 am
"After you awake, follow the path to the spring and his hut is there. He, may be, sleeping as he tends to do as of late." The oak replies.
Jan 5, 2016 11:05 pm
The trees start turning from you and one by one they move back to their original locations and darken a little. They seem to be normal trees once more.

"Good luck my friends, remember, the crimson king is not all that he seems to be."
Jan 7, 2016 2:05 pm
Tethys wakes shortly after their encounter with the trees, "Wake up, it's time to go. We're not far from our goal here!"
Jan 7, 2016 4:38 pm
Vikent also wakes up, humbled by the encounter. He chews on his lip thoughtfully for a moment, and then bursts into motion, packing his gear and fiddling with breakfast.

"That was great! I wonder if we'll meet any more locals!"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.