Game Posts

load previous
Jan 27, 2016 10:19 pm
Tethys moves around in front of the sleeping being to get a better look.
Jan 28, 2016 12:26 am
Tethys steps in the sunlight coming in the window and blocks it from the being.

The being raises his head, "What's this? Young man, either hand me my glasses from the stand there, or get out of my sun light!"

The old man waves his cane and pointed ears slip out as his hair jostles around.
Jan 28, 2016 12:48 am
Tethys will give the creature its glasses and step out of its light, "I apologize, I didn't realize you were using the light."
Jan 28, 2016 1:22 am
"My blood is always cold and slow running these days." He coughs and you see flecks of red on his lips, "I guess it's the Magic the keeps me moving. Did the others show you around and give you your sleeping quarters? We will begin studies in the morning."
Jan 28, 2016 1:23 am
OOC:
You recognize him as a very old wood elf. Older than any you have ever met.
Jan 28, 2016 2:25 am
Kicsi will slowly enter the room, remaining quiet, and listen in to the conversation.
Jan 29, 2016 12:59 am
Vikent calls inside, "By all you find holy, ask him if we can assist him with anything. Show more respect for your elders!" Vikent smiles quietly to himself, amused at having fun at his companions expense.

His smirk wears off soon, distracted by the strange homestead they have come across. Protected by the tree guardians, maybe, he considers. He balances on one leg for a bit, and hops back and forth. Soon he balances on his hands, the back of his legs against the side of the wood elf's cottage, and rocks back and forth, easing his weight onto one hand, then the other.

From his upside down vantage, he reconsiders the homestead. Where would I keep a mystical bow?

Rolls

Acrobatics - (1d20+6)

(14) + 6 = 20

Insight or Perception - (1d20)

(2) = 2

Jan 29, 2016 1:08 am
From your vantage point you think the creek would be the most logical place for it to be.
Jan 29, 2016 1:09 am
"How many new recruits came this time?" The old man asks.
Jan 29, 2016 3:12 pm
Tethys looks confused, "Recruits, sir? There are no recruits here, we have come to inquire with Galius about a bow he is supposed to possess."
Jan 29, 2016 5:14 pm
"I am Master Galius, head Druid of the Order of the Grove, head professor and crafter of items. You seek a bow do you. Did not my brothers tell you anything?" The old elf barks.
Jan 30, 2016 5:39 pm
Taking Viking's advice Kicsi will approach Master Galius. "Master Galius, we're not recruits, sir, but while we're here is there something we can assist you with?"
Jan 31, 2016 2:21 am
"I am confused. Can you get Tarvis, my aide, he can sort this out." He replies before he has another coughing fit.
Feb 1, 2016 6:18 pm
"I'm sorry sir, but you're the only one that we've seen here. We were sent by the trees down the path to find you."
Feb 2, 2016 12:57 am
"That's right...... I'm the only one left. We were once strong and thrived in glades all over Talos. Our members died and we had none to refill our ranks. Elves wood flock to join us and learn the ways of the Druidic Order of the Grove, but the foul drow disguised themselves and infiltrated our ranks. They did unspeakable things in our name causing our banishment from the other elves. Many hunted us down to exterminate us." he starts coughing and you notice more blood on his lips, "You must believe me, we were honorable and just. Kir'lin smiled upon us and granted her blessings. You believe me don't you?"
Feb 2, 2016 2:43 am
"Of course we do!" Kicsi responds. "Are you sure there isn't something we could do to help you out while we're here?"
Feb 3, 2016 1:55 am
"There is a druid among you, yes?" He asks, "I would task him with something, and then I will give you the bow."
Feb 3, 2016 1:59 am
Tethys steps forward, "I am a Druid, what would you ask of me?"
Feb 3, 2016 10:49 am
"Go young one and pluck my leaf from the tree, bring it back to me for a blessing." He says dryly.
Feb 3, 2016 2:25 pm
Listening from outside, Vikent leans against the side of the hut and keeps an eye on the creek, looking for the likely spot the elven druids would hide a bow. "Pluck my leaf?" he mumbles to himself. "I really don't understand druids."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.