Game Posts

load previous
Feb 3, 2016 2:47 pm
Tethys bows to the ancient elf and leaves to get the leaf. When he gets it he returns and hands it to Galius.
Feb 3, 2016 10:49 pm
Kicsi will stay with Galius while Tethys attends to the leaf plucking and carefully scan the room for anything of interest/danger.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+2)

(19) + 2 = 21

Feb 3, 2016 11:29 pm
As Tethys pulls the last platinum leaf from the tree, the limb holding it falls to the ground. Upon second look, the limb is an exquisitely carved wooden bow. The carvings on it seem like runes in some long forgotten language.

Inside the building

Kicsi notices after a short pause, a smile comes across the old elf's face. He lets out a deep breath, "Tell the Druid to shake the leaf."
The elf slouches in the chair and ceases to breath, Kicsi slowly reaches her hand out to check if he is still alive, but before her hand touches him, his body shakes violently and rises into the air.

His eyes shoot open and are glowing green.

"Hear me through my loyal servant, I have but an instant. Your path and God are wrong. You are being deceived, the Crimson King only brings chaos and death. He imprisoned me and corrupts my power for his own ends."

His body shakes again and explodes into a cloud of colors and hundreds of butterflies swarm around Kicsi and funnel out the door.
Feb 3, 2016 11:48 pm
Stunned, Kicsi holds perfectly still for a few moments to try and comprehend what has just happened. Once she has gathered her thoughts she'll run out to find the others and tell them that the elf had disappeared into a flurry of butterflies, but not before instructing Tethys to 'shake the leaf'.
OOC:
She won't mention what else was said. One of her traits is keeping secrets to herself.
Feb 3, 2016 11:53 pm
Tethys takes a moment of silence for the old druid before shaking the leaf.
Feb 4, 2016 12:17 am
Vikent runs and dives and attempts to tackle Tethys before the shake. "Noooo!"
Feb 4, 2016 1:02 am
OOC:
Roll a Dexterity (Acrobatics) for Vikent and will need one from Tethys too if he wants to try and shake the leaf
Feb 4, 2016 1:04 am
Tethys tries to shake the leaf as he was instructed.

Rolls

Acrobatics - (1d20+4)

(13) + 4 = 17

Feb 4, 2016 1:18 am
"Noooo!"

Rolls

Dex (Acrobatics) - (1d20+6)

(13) + 6 = 19

Feb 4, 2016 1:21 am
Rolling for effect:
50% and under it falls, over it shakes to the ground

Rolls

effect of tackle - (1d100)

(11) = 11

Feb 4, 2016 1:21 am
The platinum leaf gently falls to the ground next to the two and does nothing.
Feb 4, 2016 1:35 am
Kicsi gives Vikent a quizzical look. "What was that about?"
Feb 4, 2016 1:53 am
"I heard something about chaos and death and corruption and 'shake that leaf'. That's craziness listening to that old barker!"
Feb 4, 2016 2:24 am
"No, no, that was just Galius rambling on before he disappeared. The instruction to shake the leaf was given before he started to transform into all of those flutter byes"
Feb 4, 2016 2:46 am
For the first time, you notice Argos is nowhere to be found, you don't even remember him in the camp fire are.
Feb 4, 2016 3:11 am
Vikent smiles at Kicsi, and helps Tethys up, brushes the dirt off of him. He picks up the platinum leaf and hands it to him. "Hey, is that the bow?"
Feb 4, 2016 1:50 pm
Tethys sighs and shakes his head at Vikent then proceeds to shake the leaf, "Yeah, why don't you grab that?"
Feb 4, 2016 9:19 pm
"Is the bow intended to be used?" Cuon asks, "Or is it intended to be in our care and returned? If the former I'd like to put my voice into consideration to wield it as," he points to his bow, his quiver, and -- in fact -- his general outfit. "Shooting bows is kind of what I do."
Feb 4, 2016 9:27 pm
As Tethys shakes the leaf, it unfolds and unfolds and unfolds into what appears to be armor made from leaves. They are platinum, just like the original leaf. Tethys instantly knows the armor for what it is, as if some divine power informs him.

Cuon hears the voice of High Justice Zalsibar

"This bow will be for your archer, to help fight off the oncoming foes. The other items will fit for the rest of your elite group. "
Feb 5, 2016 1:15 am
Vikent gingerly grabs the bow (bough?) from the tree, and hands it to Cuon. He looks wistfully at the creek, but shrugs, as it makes more sense for druids to store things in trees than waterways.

"Sooooo, did that elf inside make it? Not the bow, okay, well maybe the bow, too, but is he still alive?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.