Game Posts

load previous
Feb 5, 2016 1:24 am
"No... His body rose into the air before exploding into thousands of flutter byes. Surely you must have seen them when they flew out of his door?"

Kicsi pauses for a moment before adding, "I'm not entirely sure the elf was truly alive when we found him. Whose body rises into the air and explodes like that when they die?"
Feb 6, 2016 2:48 am
Cuon carefully takes the bow, "My thanks," he says. He looks over it with some nervousness. But he does inspect it, end-to-end.
Feb 6, 2016 3:14 am
The bow is carved with runes and is made from ancient willow. The strings of the bow are made of green vines. When Cuon pulls the strings, an arrow made of a snake appears knocked. The fangs drip venom. When the string the s slowly released, the arrow disappears.
Feb 6, 2016 3:33 am
"Hrm." Cuon notes, "poison. Interesting."
Feb 9, 2016 11:50 pm
The day is fading and the sun is setting. The last rays of the sun sparkle beautifully off the glade and it's houses
Feb 10, 2016 3:41 pm
Tethys marvels at the gift that's been bestowed on him. He says a quick prayer to the forest spirits for Galius before turning to the others, "This may be as good a place as any to rest before we head back."
Feb 13, 2016 2:34 am
"Seems safe enough, but I'd like to take a bit of a look around just to make sure."

Kicsi will wander about the area for a while to investigate for any signs of trouble.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+2)

(15) + 2 = 17

Investigation - (1d20+0)

(13) = 13

Feb 13, 2016 3:18 am
This whole area seems peaceful, but empty. You get the feeling it should have life in it and feel a strange sadness come over you.
Feb 13, 2016 4:44 pm
Vikent, never a long friend to sadness, grows uncomfortable. If Tethys isn't still holding the leaf-armour suit, then he'll pick it up. "We have overspent our welcome, me thinks. How long until the tree guardians come here and blame Kicsi for murdering their ward!? We best return to the High Justice at once."

The halfling warrior looks about suspiciously (for dramatic flare).

Rolls

Perception - (1d20)

(9) = 9

Feb 13, 2016 5:37 pm
Vikent doesn't seem to see anything amiss.
Feb 13, 2016 6:41 pm
OOC:
Sorry, I assumed that everyone would assume that Tethys put the armor on
Tethys eagerly puts the suit of armor on and feels much better protected than before.
Feb 13, 2016 6:56 pm
The sun sets completely and the moon starts it's nightly rise. Tonight appears to be a full moon, which will bring plenty of light to travel by, or enough to make your way around the glade and sleep.
Feb 13, 2016 11:04 pm
Kicsi will find herself as comfortable a spot as possible and lay out her bed-roll. "We should take shifts overnight. Wake me when it's my turn..."
Feb 23, 2016 1:22 am
Kicsi finds a spot that is thick moss and is even softer than her bed roll. She falls asleep almost instantaneously.
Feb 23, 2016 1:50 am
Vikent, unsettled by the day's events but not self aware enough to realize so, is restless and will offer to take first watch. He quietly murmurs to himself "Too easy, elves all gone, last druid, tree guardians, too easy. Riddles, riddles in the deep wood".

Rolls

Perception (first watch) - (1d20)

(6) = 6

Feb 23, 2016 2:21 am
Vikent doesn't see anything except a few fireflies.
Feb 24, 2016 9:40 pm
As everyone drifts off to sleep, except those on watch, the night goes by uneventful. The morning dew has coated everything and the sun glistens off of it. The glade is still stunning, but looks a little less vibrant today than when you first got here. The stream splashes and you see several large fish within reaching distance. There is only one path leading away from here, and it is the one you came in on.
Feb 24, 2016 11:04 pm
"Our mission was to retrieve this, was it not?" Cuon asks. "If so, it seems we should return to the boat -- unless we have magical means way to speak to our superiors from afar?" He packs up his roll and ensures everything is ship-shape for the walk back to shore. Absent people suggesting otherwise, he'll head back down the path upon which the party came, considering this mission complete.
Last edited February 24, 2016 11:04 pm
Feb 24, 2016 11:28 pm
Rubbing her eyes Kicsi sits up and starts to gather her belongings. "I think you're right, Cuon. Looks like we're done here."
OOC:
Kicsi will fall in line behind Cuon assuming everyone is in agreement that we're done here.
Feb 24, 2016 11:29 pm
Tethys will lead the way back to the boat.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.