Game Posts

load previous
Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm
Tethys watches in interest as the display the ice breaker, never having seen one before. "A wonderful creation. It's amazing the things intelligent people have created to attempt to overcome the overwhelming power of nature."
Mar 21, 2016 10:09 pm
"I call dibs on riding on his shoulders through the snow!" Kicsi whispers to Vikent in Halfling as Tosher approaches.
Last edited March 21, 2016 10:10 pm
Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm
Tosher clomps across the wooden planks of the boat to the one that called him, "What can I do?", he says bluntly. He chuffs at the air and two long clouds of fog stream from his flaring nostrils. A large axe and shield are slung across his back.

Looking down at the one in the wolf skin he says, "Who's wolf pup is this?" a deep laugh rumbles out of the large creature.
Mar 22, 2016 8:10 pm
Cuon looks up -- no longer among the tallest in the party. He blinks a few times, unused to being in the company of a minotaur.
Mar 22, 2016 10:04 pm
"Pup!?" Kicsi blurts, pushing back the wolf head part of her cloak to reveal her head. Short, even for a halfling, the diminutive monk is barely knee high to Tosher. "Just for that, Mister, you'll be providing my transportation through the snow!"
Mar 22, 2016 10:25 pm
Captain Maquesta breaks out laughing.
Mar 22, 2016 10:26 pm
"Aye, little one. Doesn't seem like it would be much of a burden", he says as his chuckles stifle off. He bends down on one knee and gives Kicsi a pat on the head.

Standing back up he reaches a height of well over 6 feet. His shoulders broad, and his fur a thick dark brown. Two horns curl forward from the side of his head and end in decorative metal caps. Despite the roundness of the caps one may still assume it wouldn't be pleasant to be hit with them.
Last edited March 22, 2016 10:26 pm
Mar 22, 2016 11:20 pm
Tethys watches the minotaur for a few moments, then nods, "It will be good to have one of such strength with us in our trials ahead. Welcome to the team, Tosher."
Mar 22, 2016 11:34 pm
"And thank you...eh...", he trails off in a natural questioning manner.
Last edited March 22, 2016 11:35 pm
Mar 22, 2016 11:36 pm
"My name is Tethys Moonseer."
Mar 22, 2016 11:55 pm
"Thank you Tethys", the words sound a little foreign from his mouth. Though it probably sounds as natural as a cows tongue could sound pronouncing an elven name.

He thumps a fist on his chest, rattling his chain mail slightly, and stands up straight as he announces to the group, "I am Tosher, of the Mascun clan. Son of Cinmac and direct descendant of Mascun himself." He seems to swell with pride as he announces the last bit.
Last edited March 23, 2016 7:06 am
Mar 23, 2016 7:38 pm
"Hullo, Tosher. I'm Vikent, well met!"
Mar 24, 2016 12:26 am
"And I am Cuon."
Mar 24, 2016 1:37 am
"Well met Vikent. Cuon. It looks like I will be in good company", I say as I take out my axe and inspect the blade. Probably could use another sharpening.

"Have you been enjoying your time on the ship? It's quite a feat of strength and power. S'what drew me to being a crewman in the first place. Normally If you see a Minotaur coming at you in a boat you've already met your end", I say as I let out another deep laugh and sink my axe deeply into the wood planks of the deck, probably receiving another disapproving look from the captain.
Last edited March 24, 2016 1:40 am
Mar 24, 2016 9:51 pm
Maquesta drums her fingers on the railing, "Tosher, we have discussed not defacing my ship!"

She barely get the words out and the ship suddenly slows down and you hear a load crash. Everyone is hit with a spray of ice and frigid water.

"We have hit the ice!!" a gnome yells, running around excitedly.
Mar 24, 2016 10:45 pm
"I've got to see this!"

Kicsi runs towards the bow of the ship eager to see the ice breaker in action.
Mar 24, 2016 11:09 pm
The great wedge of metal is efficiently breaking and pushing the ice to either side of the ship. The apparatus is so expertly made, after the first initial hit, the ship seems to be gaining speed, not slowing like one would think. The blue ice tumbles over on itself time and time again making beautiful shapes and designs as it passes.
Mar 25, 2016 1:58 pm
Vikent grins at Tosher and joins Kicsi at the bow for a spell, mesmerized by the wave of solid ice folding over itself.
Mar 25, 2016 1:59 pm
Tethys stands at the bow, watching in amusement as the halflings fall all over themselves to watch the spectacle.
Mar 25, 2016 2:02 pm
"Aye, right. Sorry cap'n", Tosher says, fairly obviously not really sorry.

As the ship shakes when it hits the ice Tosher follows the excited group up to the bow to see the ice breaker in action. "It's a beauty isn't it", he says to no one in particular, "Never gets old to see it churn ice like that."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.